Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia/Ft. Washington
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Fort Washington
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Unless you need it, check to make sure the room you get is NOT Handicapped. The amenities for a disabled person were great, but for someone with no disabilities, a "regular" bath would have been nicer (ie: shelving, shower head). I had no place to put ALL (lol) my girlie toiletries!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Shaheerah B, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia/Ft. Washington, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear travelingalone1:
I appreciate your candid review of your recent stay with at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Washington. I apologize for the room assignment not meeting your expectations as comfort and safety is my highest priority for our guests. While room type requests cannot be met every time, I have reviewed your comments with our front desk team. I invite you to stay with us the next time your travels bring you to the Fort Washington area. Sincerely, Shaheerah Bey, Director of Sales

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This hotel has a warm and friendly staff. The hotel is clean and has all the amenities you would need while traveling. Beds are comfortable and the location is great. We will definitely stay here again. Rules of Hospitality are definitely practiced here.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Staff was friendly, helpful, and kind during our entire stay. The breakfast was filled with variety and healthy choices. Our room was well arranged with many ways to use technology easily. Would highly recommend this hotel for any business or personal travel. We were very pleased overall.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We started staying at this hotel after a disappointing time at the Holiday Inn down the street. The breakfast is very good (love those made to order omelettes!). Staff are very friendly and helpful. The work out room and pool areas are clean and family friendly. The rooms are fresh and spacious with sleep your way beds. There is a lot of value for your money at this hotel.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Fort Washington and I had a great time. The lobby has had a complete makeover (Project Grow) and it looks terrific. People were utilizing the lobby so the hotel didn't feel like you were walking into a "ghost town". Staff was welcoming and helpful!! Will be back to stay again and I know that I will get the same great service.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn was a prime destination for my family to stay for my brother's wedding. It was very clean and aesthetically appealing. The rooms were wonderful and extremely comfortable. The service was great. I would absolutely stay here again should I end up in the Fort Washington area in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Shaheerah B, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia/Ft. Washington, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear Courtney H:
Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Washington! We appreciate the opportunity to host your group! So glad you were able to experience our warm Hilton Garden Inn hospitality and we look forward to seeing you soon. Shaheerah Bey, Director of Sales

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I was in town for an event that was located out this way, and the hotels options were somewhat limited. Given the very affordable price and the location right next to the turnpike, I wasn't expecting greatness. But I was pleasantly surprised!

My room was huge and well furnished, the bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was very nice. I'll take a small deduction for "just average" water pressure, but otherwise the room was top notch. And the location was very good too - seconds from the turnpike, but also with a few options within close driving distance (Friendlys, Cantina Feliz).

The only other small deduction was for the noise - not from the turnpike (I was facing away from it, so maybe that's why) but just a little bit of background noise in general. I definitely think the walls were a little thin. It wasn't enough to disrupt my stay or my sleep, but if you're a very light sleeper, it might bother you.

One nice touch that I appreciated - the elevators were set well back from the rooms to minimize the noise and disruption from other guests coming and going.

Everyone I met at the front desk was very helpful and friendly; they even helped me load my car without my asking.

I didn't get to sample the breakfast, but the eating area looked very nice and very spacious.

Room Tip: Probably better to face away from the turnpike