I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking for a comfortable nice place to stay. Everyone that works there is incredibly nice. The food was way better then I expected. The room was relaxing and the TV was huge! It is definitely worth the price. The only thing I hated about this particular hotel is there is no sidewalk in front. I walked from the train station because it was only right down the street and it was the biggest mistake ever. I don't know why they did have the curtsy of putting in a sidewalk for easy access to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy fully renovated guest rooms, professional meeting rooms, as well as complimentary WiFi, an indoor pool, fitness room and more at the Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia/Ft. Washington hotel in Fort Washington, PA. Find us on I-276 (the PA Turnpike. We're 13 miles from downtown Philadelphia and 700 yards from the SEPTA regional train station, which provides service to the entire Philadelphia area of Pennsylvania. Breakfast, lunch or dinner is served our on-site restaurant, or enjoy drinks at our lounge and bar areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia/Ft. Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia / Fort Washington Hotel Fort Washington
- Hilton Fort Washington
- Fort Washington Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Washington