We stayed here only one night and just to sleep.
The room and bathroom were very clean. We stayed in a double non-smoking room; the room was really big and the beds were so comfortable that we didn't want to wake up. I loved the fridge and microwave station, with coffe maker. I wish we stayed longer!
This room was reserved and paid for by a friend so we cannot really review check-in, value, or service. Our friend checked us in, and we didn't deal with staff at all, besides greetings. In term of value i didn't research prices around to compare.
Overall it was a nice stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy fully renovated guest rooms, professional meeting rooms, as well as complimentary WiFi, an indoor pool, fitness room and more at the Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia/Ft. Washington hotel in Fort Washington, PA. Find us on I-276 (the PA Turnpike. We're 13 miles from downtown Philadelphia and 700 yards from the SEPTA regional train station, which provides service to the entire Philadelphia area of Pennsylvania. Breakfast, lunch or dinner is served our on-site restaurant, or enjoy drinks at our lounge and bar areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia/Ft. Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia / Fort Washington Hotel Fort Washington
- Hilton Fort Washington
- Fort Washington Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Washington