Glasbern Inn - Fogelsville / Allentown
$120
$110
Homewood
Lehigh Motor Inn(Allentown)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfarm to tablesleep number bedjacuzzi tubblueberry sconeslehigh valleyromantic getawaycarriage house suitecouple's massagegas fireplacemain buildinglocal winerieswet bargarden cottagemodern amenitiesbeautiful roomincluded breakfastpackhouse suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Our first stay. On arrival ordered a nice bottle of sparkling wine and their chocolate covered strawberries. Both were 5 star. Enjoyed in our room that had a jacuzzi tub and two person shower next to their pool. Later, had an OUTSTANDING meal in the pub. The bean salad is to die for along with the brazed tenderloin. The were out of their special free range chicken. Its a working farm, so most of the food is harvested on site. Including the meat. For dessert, we shared the chocloate mousse cake with cappociino coffee. Both, again very good.

Breakast had several choices and we chose the pouched eggs and baked frittata with goat cheese. Coffee was excellent.

We then walked a trail for about an hour before having an enjoyable couples massage!

OUTSTANDING SERVICE, FOOD, AND AMENITIES. VERY GOOD WINE LIST.

1  Thank FamilyPhinatic
Reviewed July 12, 2014

If you're looking for a unique place in the country away from everything then this is for you. The Inn is located on an organic farm so you can take the trails around the property and see cows, chickens, pigs etc. roaming around as they're meant to be. We stayed in the Pack House building which has sweeping views across the pond and valley. The beds are sleep-number and very comfortable and the room was quiet except for the occasional bird cheep or softly mooing cow. The other buildings all seem to have wonderful views as well and offer a wide-range of pricing and facilities options. Breakfast is included and has a vast array of options and dinner was delicious too. Everyone who works there was exceedingly pleasant and helpful. I would highly recommend staying here.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

After a three-day trip to Niagara Falls, my husband and I ended our vacation with an overnight stay at the Glasbern Inn. Due to heavy traffic at the border into the US and on the Pennsylvania Turnpike, we were unable to make even the last dinner reservation at 8:30 p.m. Erica was just delightful and accommodating on the telephone and reviewed our options for dinner selections with us; packed up salads, entrees, desserts and drinks; and had everything waiting for us at 9:15 when we finally arrived to check in.

We were so pleased to be out of the car, having travelled all day, that we would have been happy with a stale hot dog! However, we were graced with perfectly prepared filet mignon, enticingly seasoned gnocchi, cheesecake that melted in your mouth and ceasar salads that couldn't have been more delicious. Erica prepared all of the food with care, and it was wonderfully presented.

We stayed in the Gatehouse Suite, and we could not have been more pleased. The Suite was absolutely beautiful. After the long travelling day, we went up the spiral staircase and were greeted with the biggest whirlpool tub we had ever seen. Seriously - it was ENORMOUS!!!! After the wonderful dinner, the exquisite bath and a glorious night's sleep on the sleep number bed, we thought that nothing could make our stay more positive.

We were wrong. The breakfast the next morning was both plentiful and scrumptuous. The coffee was rich and flavorful; the fruit fresh and varied; the eggs fluffy and fresh from the farm - as was the bacon and ham; and the waffles were light and airy. Our server, Andrea, was just downright lovely. She was attentive, knowledgeable about the area, and her desire to make our stay at Glasbern perfect was evident and much appreciated.

After staying at several B&Bs over the past year, we can honestly say that Glasbern was the most wonderful ever. Bravo!

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms at this Inn.
Reviewed July 8, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Glasbern last week and had a nice time going to wineries and historic Bethlehem. We visited 5 wineries and the Yuengling Brewery which i recommend along with Maroons Sports bar.

As for the Inn we loved the old world feel and relaxtion it brought us as we had not been away in quite sometime. The breakfest was faboulous and included with our stay so defenitely take advatage of that as everything is farm to table. We didnt have dinner there but the menu looked appetizing but I can recommend Bethlehem Brewery and Cork'd in bethlehem.

The Inn Keepers were very nice as we had an issue with our room and they moved us no problem and took 50 dollars off our bill without us knowing which was great.

Room Tip: I recommend stayin on the 2nd floor or above as you hear footsteps when on the bottom floor. I recommend both the Carriage House and Pack House suites as they were both very nice and clean but if you want the rustic feel I'd stay in the Carriage House. Side note about the Carriage House, make sure you keep the blinds closed during the day as the sun beats down on your room and the AC has trouble keeping the temperature below 72.
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I had booked the midweek package as part of my husband's birthday gift since we long to ever get quality time with each other and our trip was amazing!!! We stayed in the carriage house which was adorable. I can't really sleep to well outside of my own bed but with the comfortability of the whole environment I didn't wake once and my husband had to wake me (that was a first).
We walked the property and it was very serene. I really enjoyed walking the trails and seeing the animals.
Our package also included dinner and breakfast as well and to be honest with reading the reviews I wasn't very interested but I was very surprised (to say the least) because it was excellent. The food was very fresh and tasty. The service was professional and attentive at all times. (Unlike what I read in other reviews). Our server was also the same person who checked us in, the same person that helped with our luggage,
and was also the bartender and she did it better than I could explain.
We will be returning in the fall/winter, the only improvements that I saw could happen would be more help in the restaurant and some more color on the grounds

• Stayed: June 2014