“One of my favorite fast food restaurants”
Review of Arby's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #10 of 13 Restaurants in Fogelsville
Saint Colomban
“One of my favorite fast food restaurants”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We do not have Arby's here in Quebec where I live. So when ever I am on a road trip I try to stop at one. My family was eating a take out from another resto and I went here for a take out meal and we all met back at the hotel. This one did not let me down as the Roast Beef was like usual very good and the service was friendly and they gave me quite a bit of extra horsey sauce which I love.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Lorne A

Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Typical Arby's but not typical service.”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Usually some of the worse fast food service ever. If going though the drive through, check your order before you pull away. If eating in expect poor service even by Arby's standards.

• Visited May 2013