“Right next door”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Fogelsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Very handy to the hotel. Standard Cracker Barrel menu. Was well prepared and very tastey. I had catfish and it was really very good.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed June 27, 2014

You can never fail at this Cracker Barrel, we stop there whenever we are in the area knowing we will get a great meal, good service and don't have to spend too much money or wait long to be served.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Cracker Barrel is where I go when I'm hungry. The potions are always large. I'm a big guy and I enjoy my meals. What is the point to going out if you can make better at home. The folks at Cracker Barrel have a varied menu that will satisfy any appetite. I am a regular so the kids there know I get my Grilled Chicken Salad with Vidalia Onion Dressing and soup of the day for lunch. Done. Fed and ready to fight the world. Go and enjoy.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Didn't eat, but stopped in to buy a rocking chair as a gift. Staff very accommodating, helped us pick out a chair and even helped get it in the car. Have eaten at the location near the Cabelas and it was great.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

First of all some one needs to pull this restaurant into 2014! The decor is old and tired. The wall decor is dusty and dirty and the tile floors need cleaned. A fire hose would solve all of these problems.

We were glad to see that we could order breakfast all day because there was nothing on the lunch menu that we wanted to order ! My French toast arrived semi raw. There was not one inch of golden brown on any of the slices. I sent it back and my replacement french toast was golden brown but the slice on top was the end slice of the loaf. How rude and unappetizing ! We will not return.

1  Thank Gbuyer

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!