“Dark, dingy, dirty...”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Fogelsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 18, 2014

First of all some one needs to pull this restaurant into 2014! The decor is old and tired. The wall decor is dusty and dirty and the tile floors need cleaned. A fire hose would solve all of these problems.

We were glad to see that we could order breakfast all day because there was nothing on the lunch menu that we wanted to order ! My French toast arrived semi raw. There was not one inch of golden brown on any of the slices. I sent it back and my replacement french toast was golden brown but the slice on top was the end slice of the loaf. How rude and unappetizing ! We will not return.

1  Thank Gbuyer

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Our tour bus arrived around 2:30 on Easter Sunday with 44 people on board. The manager met our tour guide at the door, said he would be more than willing to accomodate us even though they were very busy. We lined up our group, they seated us all in order while working in the local visitors, the staff was wonderful at getting us all seated so quickly. The servers/waitresses were great, the manager visited each table to inquire on our service (which by the way was great, very fast and friendly)
Wish I could give more than 5 star rating just for the treatment that we received on such a busy day with a large group coming in unannounced.

1  Thank matsgrls
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick dinner as I have done many times here and other cracker barrels.

I had the new Chicken pieces ? More like mcDonalds and not much better . The mashed potatoes were hard and clumpy and not warm .

The noodle soup was good as was the green beans .

The service was ok . Not fast but not overly slow . And the place was not very busy either .

This visit was just so-so ? I will try again .

1  Thank Mike T
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Visited sat afternoon around 3 pm. Moderate crowd. The server was very polite, the delivery of food much quicker than expected. The food was hot with a good taste. What else can you ask for?

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Living in the Northeast and getting hit one after another with snow storms. I found myself staying near work. I stayed overnight at a nearby hotel. Cracker Barrel was steps away. I had the best chicken and dumplings with vegetables and corn muffin. Plenty of food. Service was great. And the atmosphere is always friendly and welcoming.