“My new favorite spot!”

Dining options: Reservations
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“My new favorite spot!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

My boyfriend took me here on our date night. Amazing!! It's loaded with charm inside! We had a nice table in the corner. As someone mentioned in another review, the drinks are generous and priced decently. We had the clams casino appetizer. They were delicious and the bacon pieces were fresh as could be. The bread was piping hot. The salad was fresh. I had the Salmon and it was cooked to perfection! I can't wait to go back and try a steak. Our waiter was super. Not overly chatty but very helpful.

I'm 39 and I think we were the youngest couple in there....It really reminds me of a place my grandmother would've loved. It makes me nostalgic for absolutely no reason! I love this place!!

• Visited December 2012

Warrington, Pennsylvania
“GREAT”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Was directed to this restaurant by best freinds, who made us promise not to tell everyone as they wanted it to be a secret beautiful place to dine. I failed and told all my family and only best friends. What can I say, it is great and when I moved to Florida we have not found anything like it. If you have a very special reason to treat, celebrate or juast enjoy, this is it.

• Visited January 2012
Bucks County Pa
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Saturday evening we went to the Ferndale Inn with two other couples. We were there to celebrate one couples Wedding Anniversary so we wanted to relax and enjoy our time together. .As always the food , specially the escargo, was great. Rob is very professional and polite. One thing don't go if you are in a hurry our server was rushing us to order I don't know about you but that really bugs me. Later that evening while talking with my husband he expressed the same thing had happen during our last visit to this Inn. We will go back again and again but maybe we'll get another server.

Visited October 2012
Lehigh Valley, PA
“More than I hoped for .. A great evening of dining pleasure!!!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I went there with a discount voucher from Living Social and was not disappointed at all. The staff was very congenial and the food was excellent. We had the duck and the special prime rib which were both generous in portions and of very high quality.
I would have said this place was great. But we split a dessert that was heavenly which bumped the rating up to fantastic.
Voucher or not, I will return as this place rocks in atmosphere, quality of food and quality of service. Nothing was short of first class in my mind.

• Visited September 2012
solebury, pa
“First time at the Ferndale Inn”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

What a great place. Stopped in and had light fare in the bar room and everything was delightful including the service. Drinks were large, food was good portions, 4 kinds of bread, Everything was reasonably priced. I had the appetizer pasta which is all one needs, excellent. Sesame tenders were had by others, and they were tender. Chef salad was huge really enough for two. Ceaser salad was perfect not to much dressing. Will be going back soon. The dinner menu looked even better.

• Visited August 2012