“Relaxing Dinner”
Review of Chow284 - CLOSED

Chow284
Cuisines: American, Bar, Mexican, Asian, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: CHOW284 is a modern bar & restaurant driven by a fresh, delectable menu, a full winebar & a wide selection of craft beers both local & worldwide. CHOW284 also hosts a variety of events including live music, Poker tournaments, Quizzo, Wine Pairings, Sunday Breakfast & fundraisers.
feasterville
“Relaxing Dinner”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Wife and I were looking for a place to eat. No kids for the night and wanted a no suit and tie but above a McDonald's type place.
We found it on Street Rd. Feasterville. A very nice place to eat. Even though they have a bar in the middle, if that's your preference, the over all atmosphere is quaint and quiet. Table and chair seating through out or booth seating for a more private quiet meal. There are televisions mounted up on walls. Food was very good. Our server was great. We will be going there again I'm sure.

• Visited March 2012

“Pleasantly surprised! Our new favorite spot!”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

At the last minute I decided to stop here for dinner with my mother and check it out (my husband did not want to stay the first time we came because back then you had to order your food first)...but they changed that apparently awhile ago and it is now like any other restaurant...a hostess/host seats you and gives you the menu and a waittress soon follows (staff was very friendly & attentive)!
We were both very happy with our sandwiches (my turkey sandwich was HUGE and delicious....my husband thought it was yum too because I took the other half home for him.) As we ate our meal my mother was already planning to have my father take her there next week...There were so many things to choose from on the menu and we can't wait to come back a try them all. Dessert was also amazing (red velvet cupcake with chocolate ice-cream & chocolate ganache.)
I look forward to coming back with my husband, my family, and my girlfriends in the near future! I am so excited that I live so close by! Our new favorite spot!

Ewing, New Jersey
“Great ambiance! Make sure you get Dessert!”
Reviewed September 11, 2011

I discovered this restaurant online, and decided to give it a shot due to its very interesting menu. It features cuisines of many different genres and gives off a fun, creative vibe. And it did not disappoint with a fun, relaxed atmosphere and good food to boot!

• Visited September 2011
“friendly and clean”
Reviewed August 2, 2011

great food and friendly workers. we will be comming back.