“Words can't express how much I love this spa!”
Review of Escape Away Day Spa - CLOSED

Escape Away Day Spa
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Words can't express how much I love this spa!”
Reviewed May 29, 2009

First let me say that I have been to several spas in the tri-state area, and have always had a nice time. I won't mention any others by name, but they are all VERY expensive. One of the best things about Escape Away is the incredibly reasonable prices. I made my own package and paid about half of what I have would have paid at a comparable spa. Getting nearly 50% off of normal spa rates puts anyone in a great mood, but when you see the immaculate and gorgeous surroundings, you will feel as though you were in heaven. Online pictures don't even do it justice. It is much bigger and more beautiful in person than can be conveyed in a picture. You can tell the owner runs a VERY tight ship, because every time I came back to the waiting area, it was again immaculate as if I had never even been there. It's like people come silently and clean up after everything immediately. Even the bottles and jars the practitioners use were 100% clean and their service areas were all immaculate. The treatments were AMAZING. My massage was heaven and the chocolate body wrap was seriously mindblowing. I can honestly say it was one of the best physical sensations I have ever felt to have the warm chocolate foam slathered on and then be showered off, all while laying down. My facial was wonderful and my skin looks soft, supple, and glowing. My foot reflexology was wonderful also. To then complete all the treatments and lounge in the lovely private dining area was beyond fantastic. The lunch was very yummy and I just felt so incredibly pampered and special. As soon as I complete this review I am going to spend my time looking up what treatments I can have next time and figuring our how soon I can swing going back to the spa from a financial standpoint. I am hoping to return ASAP!!!

“Amazing experience!”
Reviewed May 11, 2009

I went to Escape Away Spa for my first spa experience. They have great specials with very reasonable prices and everyone is so hospitable. This place is also GORGEOUS! I especially recommend Svetlava for a hot stone facial!

New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love Escape Away”
Reviewed March 18, 2009

The service is top notch. Very clean, comfortable and relaxing environment, well run, lovely, accomodating. The prices are great too! I'd highly recommend Escape Away!

Pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great Spa, awsome experience”
Reviewed February 18, 2009

I am not personally into getting masages, but I gave this place a first time try after hearing great recommendations. The massage, as well as the entire experience was well above my expectations. If your busy life has you running around, just come to this place and let the therapist go to work and massage your worries away. The facility is super clean, and the staff is professional.

“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed February 15, 2009

It was the perfect valentine day gift for my girlfriend. Quiet, peaceful, clean and most importantly afforable. Will recommend to anyone!!