“ok for the price”

Rite Spot Scottish Inns Fayetteville
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed April 28, 2009

Room was as expected for the low price, traffic noise at times but not too bad. Could use more lighting as the table area was dark, mattress was good and firm. Had to wait for the hot water to show up at the faucet, but it eventually got there..All in all not too bad a stay for a small room.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled solo

Reviewed September 14, 2007

The room was nicer than I expected, very clean and newer fixtures, carpet, bedding, etc. The room was very small (1 queen bed) and also had a TV, coffee maker, nice size fridge, table and two chairs. The mattress was my husband's only complaint, we had a terrible night's sleep. You could hear the traffic passing by on the main road in front of the motel, but it did not hinder our sleep.

I intentionally rented this room because they advertised Wi-Fi and we were disappointed to find that the signal was very weak. We managed to get a signal when we opened the door to our room, but this led directly outside to the parking area. The person who checked me in said the owners were on vacation, and he had no information on the Wi-Fi.

Offers a nice view of the Blue Ridge Mountains from our room.

It appeared that this motel is used as long-term housing for most of the tenants. I could be wrong, but I got that impression.

Overall I guess you get what you pay for. And although this motel met most of my expectations, I would pay a little more and stay somewhere else next time.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank nwyrbby
Reviewed September 22, 2006

Bikes can be parked right outside your room. In the rooms you'll find a coffee pot,frig, large tv, and table. Newely remodeled, tile bathroom, new carpet, very clean. The outside needs painted, but don't let this fool you, it's better than most hotels. We were very pleased with our stay and the price.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank pumpkin12

Been to Rite Spot Scottish Inns Fayetteville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rite Spot Scottish Inns Fayetteville

Address: 5651 Lincoln Way East, Fayetteville, PA 17222 (Formerly Scottish Inns & Suites Fayetteville)
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Fayetteville
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fayetteville
Price Range: $53 - $75 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Rite Spot Scottish Inns Fayetteville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Rite Spot Scottish Inns Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.