Julio's Famous Pizzeria INC
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My family loves Julio's ginacottis. Be sure to get a side of marinara to dip it in. We go there frequently and their service is always excellent. Their prices are very good and coupons for 20% off are always available.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

First time there was 1978 at the old location. Food is just as good today. Ginacotti's are still awesome, as well as steak in a pouch. Pizza is tasty as well. Location very clean, service is usually good.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

food sucks!! gave me the craps this was the worst experience of my life.. if you go be sure to take along imodium

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I live in Maryland. You cannot get a Philly cheese steak (a good one!) in Maryland. When we come home to visit...the first stop each and every time is Julio's! And the ginacotti's???? When I was a kid, my mom would take me to this little pizza place where they served an "inside out pizza". For years I told people about them...and then, one day...I am at Julio's and OMG!!! Seriously, it's that good!!!!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Love the food but still think its a bit pricey. The cashiers that take orders over the phone are very nice?