“It was ok meal...”
Review of De Lorenzo's Pizza

De Lorenzo's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We read the reviews prior to going. Many enjoyed the chicken parm dinner. So we both ordered that and were shocked at the portions, it literally hung over the entire dinner plate. It would have served a family of four. I think the size was so shocking I couldn't enjoy the meal. It was honestly hard to eat. We both took home a huge portion of it. I wouldn't say the meal was outstanding. Maybe just ok. Even the house salad consisted of romaine and two tomato pieces. I would go elsewhere. With all this talk of over eating and large portions I think they would be better to serve a reasonable size which you could eat in one sitting and enjoy it.

1  Thank jkuts

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Came back to Philly for a short visit, and got together with a buddy....Thought I knew EVERY spot that served huge portions, but my friend gets the assist as he took me to a suburban pizza parlor/restaurant...De Lorenzo's....My god, portions to die for, and the quality of my chicken parmesan was good...Beautiful salad,hot bread, and courteous service...I've got to vome back home more often!...Can't wait to come back again, and cruise the menu!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Always a good meal here. Menu has good choices & the House Salad is Wonderful. Staff is friendly. Everything comes out Hot! Enjoy Your Meal!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Delicious pizza! Authentic Italian Pizza. It's just a shame that they don't deliver to the hotel. Had to have someone go to pick up for a birthyday party.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

We went tonight after many reccommendations. Some what disappointed with both exterior and interior, but it is a pizza place first and foremost. Our food was amazing and could have fed a family of four. We brought a bottle of wine and the hostess quickly opened it and brought wine glasses as well as tumblers of water. Service from our waitress was wonderful, the meal took a bit longer then expected but was so worth the wait. We look forward to going back and I am sure it will be soon.

1  Thank Skymom4