“Great hoagies!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Great hoagies!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

onecrew1
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A "C-" is the best I can rate this Hoagie!! Best of 2007? Please!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2007

Quick background - I travel extensively throughout eastern PA, all of New Jersey and Connecticut for my job. And frequently (or I should say always) stop for a "good" hoagie/sub. I even have a log book - so if I ever have to go back to that town again I can reference where I ate, quality, etc., of the food. I was actually excited when I saw the "best of 2007" sign outside Lee's Hoagie House and in the mood for a good hoagie. Order the Italian - can't go wrong with that right? Well the hoagie was poor!! NO MEAT!! And there was some type of paste they called hot peppers. The oil and vinegar looked, and most likely was, salad dressing. The sandwich was bad - the sign should be taken down and the voters of this so-called poll should be banned from eating in any restaurant excluding McDonalds. POOR!! AVOID!! Save your money on this spot!

1 Thank onecrew1