“Lots of good food at a decent price.”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Food is always pretty good here for a chain restaurant. Portions are big, reliably good. The restaurant has a big dining room, so seldom have to wait more than 10 minutes to be seated even on Sunday mornings when the crowds can get big. Waitstaff is usually pretty attentive. Very reliable place to eat.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

When it comes to breakfast, I rely on IHOP. No matter what city I am in, it is dependable. Going to this location is the same. I couldn't tell you who my server was, they tend to be generically competent. What I love are the nut grain pancakes. I love that IHOP offers just about anything anyone could ask for for breakfast, and in almost any combo. I just wish they could use fresh fruit in season to top their pancakes, waffles, etc. instead of generic frozen. Prices are just right for what you get. I have never seen an empty IHOP!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I visit IHOP about 2-3 times a month, as I LOVE breakfast foods at anytime during the day! I love their menu...so many options including gluten free choices and smaller size portions. What I dislike about IHOP is the broad range of servers you'll get...but that happens everywhere.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stopped here on a Sunday morning on our way home from Sesame Place. The dining room was moderately busy with a very short wait. The food was fast and delicious and the staff were great.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Even though it was very crowded for the holiday morning
the wait was only 10 minutes. Very big IHOP and plenty of staff.