“Great food, fast service!”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Our boys love IHOP. The food is decently priced and the service is amazing. We always have a wonderful experience when we go!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

nothing good..nothing bad. Just eggs and pancakes and a wait on Sunday ..Whjy adre yo0u making me say so much

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Went to IHOP in the morning before going to Sesame Place. The food was good but the service was terrible.....I could see the waitress looking at us and turning away if we needed something. I would go back but hopefully, we will get better service.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

For a family of four it was financially friendly on my purse. The food was good and very filling. We spent everyday having breakfast there while we visited Sesame Place. II liked the promotion they had there last summer where kids eat free. That saved me a bundle. I look forward to having breakfast there again next summer.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

The choices are always varied and numerous - and that pot of coffee on the table first thing in the morning is the best! I wish I had one right now.