“Smokey”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Maries Kozy Korner
Reviewed May 22, 2015 via mobile

Ok. I don't smoke, so my review is tainted. It is really smokey in this joint. If you enjoy cigarette smoke this place is heaven. Small selection on tap but good choices. Menu is limited, but Marie's special burger is huge and excellent. I recommend that burger. They recently started having a guy play there, Mike Chet Beck. I go there when he plays there now. Oh, I never been to a place where there is a line for the men's room. Now I know what women go through at sporting events down at the sports stadiums. The bartender at happy hour is a very pleasant young gal who is very attentive. The music, the burger and her made for a enjoyable experience, but smokey.

1  Thank BACHVW