“Good Food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 21, 2012

While I didn't read the reviews on here b/f going (because my sister suggested the place to eat) I would disagree with the food being not good. I had stuffed manicottie and she had the spicy steak wrap both were good and the crap dip we had as an appetizer was AWESOME! I had a salad with my meal and it was better than the average lettuce salad you get at most places.

We sat in the bar and the menu is the same there as the dining area.

1  Thank Jenna S
There are newer reviews for Ventura's Pizza

Reviewed January 3, 2012

The food was not good, and the owner was even worse. I've never come across such an arrogant person in my life

1  Thank trixie i
Reviewed November 22, 2011

This place has good wings, but that is about it. I think the food borders on terrible. Sometimes I have gone and it's been okay. Not a place that I would choose to go myself. I only get food from here when my husband wants wings. Then I'll order a cheesesteak or something of the sort. There are much better restaurants in Fairfield, especially now since Taverna 5450 has taken the place of the Four Seasons.

1  Thank Hope L
Reviewed November 15, 2011

I just do not care for the food there sorry.. good if you are a biker and want to do the bar scene though

Reviewed November 1, 2011

Bright, open interior. Seating has ample elbow room. Excellent, extensive family-fare menu. Reasonable prices. Knowledgable, attentive staff interested in customers' wants. Fast service. Large bar. Our group of 12 was totally satisfied and more than pleasently surprised. We cannot recall better pizza - freshest ingrediants and wide choice of toppings; truly world-class.