Comfort Suites West Chester Exton(Exton)(Great Value!)
$116
QualityInn
  • Pool
$82
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskwithin walking distancebusiness tripgreat place to staysoccer tournamentstaff was friendlydefinitely stay here againbreakfast roombeds were comfortablecollegemaintenanceclerk
Reviewed February 6, 2011

I cannot say enough about the customer service skills and professionalism exhibited by Victoria Ewing. I have travelled across the globe for many years yet have never experienced the sincerity and genuine welcome and attention that Victoria demonstrated to me. Daily, I was greeted with a smile and a true concern for my well being at the Holiday Inn Express! I will gladly return as well as recommend this particular Holiday Inn Express to all that I know. I look forward to returning and see a bright future for for Vicroria as she clearly deserves it! Thank you so much for making my stay memorable and comfortable!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
express120, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Exton - Lionville, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2011

We are so happy to hear about your positive experience with our staff! Victoria is one of the many shinning stars at our hotel and we are so lucky to have her as a part of our family. She truely exemplifies the genuine caring attitude that makes the service at our hotel world famous! We appreciate your recommendation of our hotel and hope you come back to see us soon.

Reviewed February 1, 2011

I've been staying here on business trips for several years. This is a great hotel with great service, clean rooms, and a really good location. There are excellent bars and restaurants within walking distance or a short drive away.
This hotel's literally been my second home for a number of years and it's a really comfortable place to stay. Cute girls at the front desk as well!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
express120, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Exton - Lionville, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2011

Thank you for excellent TripAdvisor review! As one of our most loyal guests, it’s reassuring to hear that you feel at home when you stay with us. The relationships we build with our guests set us apart from other hotels in the area. Our staff strives to make you feel like part of our “family” in any way we can. This sense of “family” and “home” is what keeps our guests coming back regularly. We hope you continue to make us your “home” in Exton!

Reviewed February 1, 2011

The staff at the Exton-Lionville Holiday Inn Express provides excellent value and great customer Service. From the time you arrive to the time you leave the staff at this hotel is focused on providing you with great service anticipating your needs including; great rates, rooms, breakfast and transportation to our office. Our company chooses this hotel for all our employees visiting our office in Exton. They are on top of all the small details to make our business travel easy and convenient. I recommend you speak with Elaine to book your corporate travel. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at our hotel! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. As evidenced by TripAdvisor we are the #1 hotel for business travel in the area. This can be accredited to our excellent staff and our passion for hospitality. We truly pride ourselves on our guest satisfaction. We are excited to begin offering even more amenities to our business travelers with the addition of a brand new 12 passenger shuttle. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and promise to continuously improve our services for you, our valued guests!

Reviewed January 31, 2011

Elaine La Rosa and Heike Pinto made sure our company was taken care of during a recent snowstorm. When our usual hotel sold out of rooms, I searched for a listing of hotels in the area and the first one I called was HIE - Exton. I was transferred to Elaine who basically "took the weight off my shoulders" in securing 15 rooms for the storm. I was immediately offered a corporate rate and made sure all our staff are assigned proper rooms and are comfortable. Elaine called me the day after the staff's hotel stay just to follow-up. Not many hotels do that and it made an impression on me. Today, Elaine called me to let me know that they will be "holding" 15 rooms for me for tomorrow night, in case we need it for the storm, and to just let her know by noon tomorrow if we need it or not. I was touched by the effort and concern. This will be a lasting business relationship indeed. :)

Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business

We are so happy to hear that we could help “take the weight off your shoulders” during the recent bad weather we experienced. We have created corporate rates for local companies in the area in case of snowstorms, power outages, or various other emergencies you might encounter. As you experienced with Elaine, we focus heavily on the details of our guest’s stay from the minute you make the reservation until long after you checkout. We pride ourselves on our relationships with businesses in the area and look forward to building a report with your company. Remember us for your future needs, we will gladly accommodate you!

Reviewed January 23, 2011

Stayed on business in January. Expected good things based on the reviews and some comments were well founded but others not so much.

Staff was very friendly on check-in and the staff in the breakfast area always seemed pleasant and friendly. Not sure where all the over the top comments on extra friendly staff came from. Perhaps the others were off. Beds were comfortable and the room was OK.

However there were a few things that did not match the reviews.

Cleaning of the room was a quick wipe at best. The lump of toothpaste on the bathroom door that was there on the first day was there on the last along with some other mystery spots on the door from first day. A large piece of lint from a sock was there on day two and still there on the last day.

The toilet would run due to the chain on the flapper being caught under the flapper valve. I stopped at the front desk after breakfast to mention it but after standing there for five minutes gave up. I don’t pay the water bill…

One only one occasion did the front desk staff look up and speak when we entered the hotel and most times the desk had no staff present.

HVAC system had seen better days and was so loud, I turned it off immediately. Room temp was adequate so not a huge deal but it should work and not be so loud as to keep you awake.

The hotel is undergoing some upgrades and may be better soon but I would check on that and also find out if there are better rooms as some comments mention the fourth floor has upgraded TVs.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
express120, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Exton - Lionville, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2011

We appreciate your honest and informative review of our hotel. We strive to be excellent in all aspects of our service and we rely heavily on the feedback we get from our valued guests. Without your critiques we wouldn’t know which areas we need to improve upon. With that being said I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you encountered while staying with us. As you mentioned, previous surveys can attest that this is not the typical service provided at our hotel. We are going through many exciting upgrades throughout the building including new energy efficient HVAC systems in each room. We also have recently renovated rooms on the 1st and 4th floors which do have upgraded amenities such as flat screen TVs, brand new furniture, and carpets! We would be happy to upgrade you to one of these rooms for your next stay! Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again!