Comfort Suites West Chester Exton(Exton)(Great Value!)
$94
$149
$107
$93
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Quality Hotel(Exton)(Great Value!)
$94
  • Pool
$82
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskbusiness tripgreat place to staysoccer tournamentdefinitely stay here againbreakfast roombeds were comfortablecollegemaintenanceclerk
Reviewed July 29, 2010

I stayed here for a work trip. The hotel is clean and in a good location for the area. I got upgrade as a Priority Member. The only problem was the walls are very thin. I could hear the people in the next room as if they were in my room. They were not even talking very loud.

Otherwise the staff and everything else was nice.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
express120, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Exton - Lionville, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2010

Thank you for your amazing review! We pride ourselves on being a very clean and friendly hotel. We were one of the first hotels to relaunch with the new Holiday Inn Express "look" because of our outstanding cleanliness and customer service scores! We are very sorry that you could hear the people in the room next door, and we hope that next time you stay, you'll choose our hotel again. We will make sure that you are blocked into a room where there aren't families next door to you! We would like to go above and beyond for our guests, especially those who take the time to write these reviews and lend us feedback! See you next time and have an EXCELLENT day!

Reviewed July 27, 2010

88% approval rating from TripAdvisor reviewers.... 4+ stars from them, too.... And yet this hotel is SO anything but recommendable.... - even at our $72 Hotwire rate...

A decent place, yes.... But worthy of those ratings? No... 2.5 stars maybe...More perhaps if rooms were updated..... and spongy beds were less spongy.... and picture tube TV were a flat screen.... and bathroom wasn't so grimy.... and toilet seat wasn't yellow and pitted and loose... and ceiling didn't have chunks missing... How can hotels not take care of things like that... (a toilet seat costs less than $10 at Lowe's and can be installed in less than a minute... Not a tough decision... Would YOU want to sit on the one in our bathroom? I think not...)

Hotel has work cut out for it....

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family

To dwirthwein:

Thank you SO much for your Trip Advisor Review! We are in the process of taking care of the issues that you presented here in your review. Next time you stay with us, give us a call beforehand and we will be able to upgrade you to our 4th floor, where we have flat screen TV's, newly renovated rooms, and an upgraded feel. That is our rewards memebr (Priority Club) Platinum level floor, but we would be MORE than happy to let you stay there during your next stay with us! We apologize for all of your inconveniences and hope to see you again in the future! Happy Travels!

Reviewed July 25, 2010

The a/c never cooled the room down. The little girls at the front desk spent most of the time gossiping. The 5am front desk person was sitting in breakfast area talking to friend, myself and 2 other guests asked for help, but she yelled across room to leave key and turned back to her friend. The shower curtain had hair all over the inside, long black hairs. Two of the washcloths had make-up circles, like the top of the bottle was still on it. Yes, it washed out when I ran under faucet. Housekeeping gals gave extra rags. Firm pillows were so soft it took 3 to feel like one. Didn't sleep very well because of that. The other two hotels in area were $199 and $149, this one was $109.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple

To atasteofcreole:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a TripAdvisor Review. Your concerns are our 'opportunities' and we look for your feedback to improve/fix our opportunities in a timely manner. The enxt time you are in the area give us a call and we can see if we can get you firmer pillows in your room to improve your night's stay! We apologize that your stay was not EXCELLENT and we hope that you choose our hotel again in the future! Happy Travels!

Reviewed July 22, 2010

My family and I spent 3 days/nites here on business and leisure. I can't say enough good about the facility and the staff here. We were treated wonderfully and they were willing to do that little extra to make our time more relaxing and enjoyable. We will definitely stay here anytime we are in the area and would highly recommend you doing the same. Very good quality for a very reasonable rate. Excellent breakfast also. Enjoy.

To roddpt:

Thank you for your review!! An oasis in the desert is a WONDERFUL accomplishment! We truly pride oursleves on trying to go above and beyond for every guest that walks through the front door, and every one is treated with the same respect! We look forward to seeing you again in the future and thank you again, your review means so much to our staff.

Reviewed July 19, 2010

On my very first visit to the hotel, I was immediately greeted by several workers. It wasn't just the typical automated delivery greeting either...it was quite genuine. One of the individual whom I was approached by, was the sales manager. I informed her that I travel to the area quite a bit because of work, and I had been staying at another HIE in a neighboring town, which did not have the great location that this hotel did. It is next to a shopping mall, and several shopping centers. I had mentioned that I was looking for an area to go running to train for a marathon, and the sales manager overheard this, printed out a map and location of a nearby park and running trail, and took the time to walk me through it on the map. Above and beyond service like I haven't seen in years; and I used to work in the hotel industry!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
express120, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Exton - Lionville, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2010

Thank you for the AMAZING review! Our Sales Director, Elaine was so very happy to hear your kinds words and it is definitely in her second nature to provide 5 star service. We hope to see you again when you are in the area and enjoy the running trail!!