Fairfield Inn Philadelphia West Chester/Exton
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$103
$159
$145
Sheraton.com
$129
All reviewsfront deskcustomer servicethe breakfast areathe general managerrestaurants and shoppingcomfortable staycomfortable bedsmini fridgeking of prussia malleasy accesscomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripnice roomwest chesterphiladelphiamarriottsoutlets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We stopped here for the night and had a nice stay. The room was clean. The lobby was welcoming. The staff was great. The place is a little dated, but overall it was a very pleasant experiance. The breakfast was typical for a Marriott.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia West Chester/Exton, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. Our Staff is 110% devoted to making sure your entire stay is perfect. Please, if your in the area again, pay us a visit again!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I have had mixed results staying at Fairfield Inns in the past, but this one was convenient to the job. I am in my third room, moving from one to another to find one that was habitable.

I have to admit the staff was helpful, but they should never have assigned me to the first room. Some foul smell woke me up in the middle of the night that could best be described as the cold fingers of death. I couldn't get back to sleep. Finally I called the front desk and asked for a different room. They we very helpful and didn't hesitate. The second room; the air conditioner sounded like a cement mixer. Called the front desk again and was given a third room. This one is perfect. Quiet air conditioner, comfortable bed, all I ask for in a hotel room.

I guess the secret is to never give up! Play the roll of Goldielocks. There's a nice room if you are willing to pack your bags and move from one room to another until you find one that is just right.

The breakfast nook is kept stocked and clean. The lobby is well kept and clean. The staff; professional, friendly, and helpful.

Will I stay here again? Yes.

Room Tip: Don't give up if the first room isn't suitable. I was very satisfied with the third room I tried.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Albert M

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave comment about your recent stay. I would like the opportunity to discuss further, your recent stay. If you get a chance, please contact me at 610-524-8811.

David Hart-General Manager

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Stayed here because of it's convenience to the PA Turnpike. The hotel was a little tired, and the bed was softer than we like. However, it was clean, the breakfast was good and the price was right. The front desk was polite and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

We are glad you made us a part of your Journey, and that you enjoyed the clean rooms and breakfast. Please come and see us again!

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Great location for Valley Forge and Landcaster area. Great shopping close by. Very convenient location off the highway. Staff was very helpful and breakfast was clean and well stocked. Would stay here again when visiting Valley Forge area.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to leave comment about your experience at our Property! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Philip at the front desk was very kind when we arrived at 11pm and he greeted us warmly,and offered to make us a fresh pot of coffee and hot water for tea and coco. And later that night we needed towels he was kind and gave us another set along with shampoos and soaps. We will be returning to marriott in exton for our next vacation thankyou phil for making our first night a great one.

• Stayed: July 2014
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia West Chester/Exton, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave comment regarding your recent stay! We were honored to meet your needs, and look forward to your next visit. Phil is one of our Stars at the Front Desk, and gives 110% day in and day out. I will make sure is made aware of your positve comments!