“Great place to stay”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Exton
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel 3 times in the past year and always have a great experience. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean. We had a light burn out and the staff fixed it immediately. We were always greeted with a friendly smile and the breakfast is good. Great place to stay in the Exton/West Chester area!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mfamilyof5
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
We appreciate you loyalty to Marriott! Our staff enjoys making all of our Guest's stay as comfortable as possible and to be able to say "WOW" when they check out. Lots of changes are in the works for our Property, such as the new Hot Breakfast...so stay tuned!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
South Dartmouth
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have stayed in three hotels in the in Exton/Malvern, PA area. The two others are much closer to my office than this location, but I continue to come back to this hotel for the staff. Everyone I have spoken with has been incredibly friendly and welcoming. For an industry that should pride itself on customer service, it is rare that I find the courtesy I would expect. I have been amazed by the constant urge to ensure satisfaction at this location, and will return regardless of the longer commute because I appreciate the kindness of people like Elaine at the front desk.

Thank you Elaine and others for being such great hosts and making my home away from home more comfortable and reminiscent of my own home.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Bradford C
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave you comments about our Property. We appreciate the fact that you are willing to drive longer to stay with us! Our staff loves to ensure that our Guests goals are being accomplished while they stay with us. Thank you again for your kind words.
Belmar, New Jersey
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The staff was very helpful and they went out of their way to help me when I needed it. I had to speak with the manager and staff a couple times because of an error that i actually made with my reservation. They could not have been more helpful!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Marcy T
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
We are glad that the Reservation issue was resolved to your satisfaction. One of the things that our Staff are trained is to remember it is "the little things" that count. Be sure to visit us again if your in the area!
Miami, Florida, United States
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This hotel was perfect for a brief stop. The full breakfast (eggs, cereal, fruit, muffins, waffles, an more) was good, and a real value added for a family of four. Room was clean and comfortable. However, it was the staff, especially Erika, who made the difference. She made us feell as if we were visiting family instead of staying at a hotel. She even made fresh cofee at 11pm just for me!!! I don't have enough words to describe the outstanding service and felling that she provided. Thank you!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank AnalixSantiago
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to leave a comment. We are glad that we were able to meet your expectations, and Erika is one of our "Stars" that always gives a 110%. If your in the area again, you of course will be welcome in our "home," again!
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I had to get a last minute room here. Erika who is a part of there staff was incredibly accommodating. It was fast and easy and she explained where everything was located . Rooms were clean and everyone was very friendly . The breakfast was excellent as well. I will be staying here again.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Jennifer d
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
I am glad we were able to accomdate all your needs during your recent stay. Erika is one of our "Rock Stars," who really loves what she does, and ensures that all Guests needs are met as much as possible. Have a safe and happy Holiday!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I've stayed at this property about 6 times in the last 2 years and have always had a good experience. The rooms are comfortable and clean, the hotel is a short distance from all types of restaurants and stores....everything is within reach. Unique to this place, however is the staff and how friendly and helpful everyone is. Elaine has a good handle on how to make a guest feel at home and important. She greets everyone with a sincere hello and welcome, and checks on all of her guests AFTER they have checked in to make sure that all is ok with their accomodations. I visited the desk a few nights ago to buy some batteries for my "dead" mouse, and within 5 seconds she had 2 AAA's in my hand, free of charge. I will definitely continue to come back to this place!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Tom K
Elaine is a rising Star along with the many other Staff Members. Her consistency day after day is a plus, and many of our Guests recognize this week after week. Thank you for staying with us!
Reading, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 18, 2012

As a long term guest (6 months) this facility provided all the comforts of home. And the staff (Dave, Billie and especially Gabby, Elaine and Susha) was very considerate and professional and always quick to attend to any matters that came up.
In particular, Elaine, Susha and Gabby always made sure to notify me if I had received any mail and always kept their guests up to date on the various events at the hotel. A friendly smile and chat was always pleasant experience after a long day at the office. They always provided recommendations on restaurants and other local attractions.
The entire staff went out of their way to keep things running during the hurricane sandy blackout.
Their monthly guest appreciation dinner is a wonderful gesture (not to mention always delicious food and libations).

Room Tip: In the back, away from all the traffic on Rte 100.