“Feel right at home”

Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Exton
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I've stayed at this property about 6 times in the last 2 years and have always had a good experience. The rooms are comfortable and clean, the hotel is a short distance from all types of restaurants and stores....everything is within reach. Unique to this place, however is the staff and how friendly and helpful everyone is. Elaine has a good handle on how to make a guest feel at home and important. She greets everyone with a sincere hello and welcome, and checks on all of her guests AFTER they have checked in to make sure that all is ok with their accomodations. I visited the desk a few nights ago to buy some batteries for my "dead" mouse, and within 5 seconds she had 2 AAA's in my hand, free of charge. I will definitely continue to come back to this place!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tom K
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

Elaine is a rising Star along with the many other Staff Members. Her consistency day after day is a plus, and many of our Guests recognize this week after week. Thank you for staying with us!

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton

Reviewed December 18, 2012

As a long term guest (6 months) this facility provided all the comforts of home. And the staff (Dave, Billie and especially Gabby, Elaine and Susha) was very considerate and professional and always quick to attend to any matters that came up.
In particular, Elaine, Susha and Gabby always made sure to notify me if I had received any mail and always kept their guests up to date on the various events at the hotel. A friendly smile and chat was always pleasant experience after a long day at the office. They always provided recommendations on restaurants and other local attractions.
The entire staff went out of their way to keep things running during the hurricane sandy blackout.
Their monthly guest appreciation dinner is a wonderful gesture (not to mention always delicious food and libations).

Room Tip: In the back, away from all the traffic on Rte 100.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert I

It's all about YOU, our Guest. Our view is your not staying at our "hotel," but our Home, and should be treated as such. Attention to detail & personal requests, day after day, is what makes the difference. We strive to be consistent on giving personalized service. This makes us a "cut above the rest."

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I've been staying at the Fairfield Inn, Exton for over 10 months now (Weekdays - Mon to Thurs). The staff at this hotel go out of their way to make guests feel comfortable and at home. Marcel, Gabi, Elaine, Susha, Billie and David in particular have been so helpful and amazing!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Devi P

We appreciate your continued loyalty, and will miss you! Be sure to stop by and visit us when your in the Exton area. Our staff continues to grow as a team, and I cannot express my gratitude enough for their attention to detail and committment to Guest Service. This is rare to have this many staff members on board, on the same page. Something that should never be taken for granted. Happy Holidays to you and your Family!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Overall a very modest no frills place to stay. The staff (Gabby, Elaine, Sushi, Izzy, Chantelle) is always inviting and accommodating to help with anything that is needed to make the stay more pleasant.

The hotel itself is in need of renovations to bring it in line with other Marriott properties.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Chuck M

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very fortunate to have a dedicated Staff, that really love what they do! They so the "extra" things, not because they are required to, but because they want to. Renovation Plans are in the works for 2013!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I stayed here for 10 days while training at a local business. Being away from home for so long I was concerned I would feel homesick from living in a hotel for over a week.

The staff was great, Elaine was always waving and smiling when I came through after work. She was apologetic with the room key problems they were having and even when I had troubles getting into my room she was always professional and helpful. The morning front desk gentlemen even asked me how my trip into Philly was and if I made it ok (he remembered I asked for directions the day prior). Everyone went above and beyond to make it feel like my home away from home. The hotel was close to Philadelphia (45 mins?) and Outlets (30 mins), King of Prussia Mall (20-30min) so even over the weekend I was able to keep myself busy. The staff was helpful with directions and there are lots of restaurants and a mall close by.

My room was quiet and at the end of the hall, my rooms were cleaned daily and even the cleaning staff always greeted me with a smile and "good morning".

I would stay here again, thank you staff!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Hailey S
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn of Exton for your lodging needs. Being away from home for any extended period of time can be frustrating at times, and our staff, like Elaine, are in tune with this. We try to put ourselves in your shoes. I will pass your comments on to Elaine and the rest of the staff. We send you and your family the best Holiday wishes as well!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I chose to stay at this facility while conducting business in the area (approximately four months). There were many options, but the overall benefit of service, cost, and location made this choice simple. The staff was always extremely pleasant and helpful - shout out to Elaine and Susha!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

We are glad to have met your needs during your recent stay with us. Like life, its the "little things" that count, and we were happy that you were able to take advantage of breakfast even before the "offical" start time. Our staff wishes you and your family a Happy and Safe Holiday!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Staff is always friendly and goes out of their way to make you feel at home. I stay there multiple times each year. Simple but gets the job done. Breakfast is always ready by 5:00 or so, even though it does not offically open til later.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

We are glad your able to feel at home on each and every one of your stays. Our staff does not look at our Guests as staying in a "hotel," but in their HOME, and go out of their way to treat our Guests as such.Thank you for your loyalty to Marriott!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
#2 of 9 in Exton
Comfort Suites West Chester Exton
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton
Hilton Garden Inn Exton / West Chester
Residence Inn Philadelphia West Chester/Exton
Home2 Suites by Hilton Downingtown Exton Route 30

Been to Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton? Share your experiences!