“Very nice place to stay”

Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Exton
“Very nice place to stay”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We travel a lot with our hockey team. This front desk staff was one of the best. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The wifi was fast. Was in walking distance of a couple Resteraunts. And the continental breakfast was very good

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this review, October 6, 2012
Thank for your kind words and comments! First, we thank you for choosing our property for your lodging needs. We have a common statement and philosophy among all of our staff, that our goal is to "Rock Your World" from the time of Reservations until Check Out, and we all work hard to make sure this happens with each and every Guest, every stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed September 23, 2012

The property is in good condition and well maintained. Staff is super friendly and very accommodating--everyone from David Hart (GM), Jaun (Housekeeping Manager), to Front Desk
people like Gabby, Erika, Elaine and Marcel. Free breakfast is excellent quality and served until 10am (an hour longer than most hotels). We have stayed here a week at a time on 8 or 9 occasions and each trip has been the same high quality visit that we have come to expect. This hotel will not disappoint.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank John A
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you John A for your kind words and repeated loyalty. The key is consistency, time after time. Our staff makes it easy, because they love what they do.
Chaplin, Connecticut
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

I had the pleasure of spending 10 days at this location. The room was very clean and comfortable. I stay in many Marriotts every year and I have to say the empoyees at this location were some of the friendliest and most helpful. Gaby at the front desk had a great personality and was very helpful during check out. Since my company spends so many days in her hotel she offered to take my information and give it to the manager to see if we can get a dicounted rate for future stays. Erika checked me in when I first got there and was very friendly and helped me out when my key cards did not work on the third day. There was one other girl that stood out to me. The first few days when I went down for breakfast she was the attendent and was always happy and had a great smile. I then saw her working the desk at night and she was just so friendly that she stuck out in my mind. I wish I had gotten her name. All in all this was the most pleasurable stay I have had in awhile. Good job girls!!!!

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank jason m
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Thank you for choosing The Fairfield Inn for your lodging needs. We appreciate your loyalty to Marriott! Our staff strives to "WOW" each and every guest that stays with us. The Breakfast Bar/Front Desk Associate was Elaine.
Durham, New Hampshire
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Ive stayed at many Marriott properties and thus one is far from my favorite. The hotel is in a convenient location but is simply dated. The rooms are basic. No cleanliness issues that I saw.

The staff is friendly. There are issues with the wifi that need to get fixed.

Would try another hotel if I came back to this area.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to address your thoughts about our property. We are due for major renovations in the first quarter of 2013, so if your in the area during this time, please stop by, we are sure you will be pleased!
Bel Air, Maryland
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here in order to attend a reunion. It is very convenient to all major highways, shopping, and restaurants. The rooms are clean, but basic. The continental breakfast is free and offered quite a lot of variety; especially healthy options.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank awfountain3
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this review, September 16, 2012
We trust that the Reunion you attended went well, and we are glad that our Breakfast met your needs! Be sure to come back and visit us soon, so that we have another chance to make you feel at home. We are going to have major renovations take place early in 2013, which will only make our competition jealous and keep them on their toes!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I was here on business, and decided to stay at the Fairfield Inn, right off the Pennsylvania Turnpike, in Exton, PA, west of Philadelphia. As soon as I entered, Erika, who was working at the check-in desk, was there to greet me. Erika was a very pleasant young lady, whom I learned in the course of conversation is originally from South Africa. She made me feel very welcome, and allowed me to help myself to a cookie. I had been busy all day and was a bit drained when I got to the hotel, but Erika was nice person to chat with after a long day. The room was very clean, and I loved the hot tub. The breakfast was very delicious and fulfilling. The indoor swimming pooI was nice and warm. I would defintely consider staying here again. And Erika, if you're reading this, good luck on earning your degree.

Room Tip: There are lots of nice restaurants along PA State Route 100, off the PA Turnpike. You won't have...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
We thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn of Exton! We strive to go out of our way from Reservations until Check Out to "WOW" each and every Guest. With team players like Ericka, this just makes it so much easier. We are proud of Ericka, and thank you for putting the "spot light on her," she deserves it.
Naples, Florida
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn this week arriving on Labor Day. I was in the Chester Springs area for two days to visit family. On the day I arrived, my rental car stopped running and it took me 4 calls to Budget and 5 hours before another car was transported to the hotel from the Philadelphia airport. Gabby was working the front desk and she couldn't have been more helpful to me. She gave me something to eat and helped with the numerous phone calls I had to make to Budget, my family, etc. I checked out the following morning and she was working again on the morning shift. She was just as pleasant the night before as she was in the morning. I would certainly stay at the hotel on my next visit to Philadelphia. Thanks, Gabby!

Room Tip: I was on the front side of the hotel which is located on a major highway. I would recommend asking...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank L H
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this review, September 9, 2012
First, we thank you for your loyalty to Marriott!! Gabby has always been one of our "Shining Stars." We look forward to your next visit!