“Just what you expect”

Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Exton
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Typical Fairfield property, clean, well taken care of and convenient. Have stayed here a few times and each time was the same. Professional staff, clean room and a great value in the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank BKS4242
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2012

Thank you again for staying at the Fairfield Inn! I am pleased that you find the property clean and well taken care of. Our staff is also grateful for what you said about their professionalism. We look forward to you next visit. Sincerely, Dan Kaminski, G.M.

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Decent hotel for the price. Rooms are in good shape. Enjoyed the staff. Very friendly and welcoming. Susha was very helpful so that I was able to accomplish my business needs.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank rickerw55

Thank you very much for choosing the Fairfield Inn for your business trip! I am please to hear that you felt the staff was friendly and welcoming. I have shared your compliment with our staff and specifically our guest service agent who was so helpful to you. The staff and I appreciate your business and hope you choose to stay with us soon. Sincerely, Dan Kaminski, G.M.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Stayed at this Marriot property - 10,000 points per night - to visit daughter in Downingtown - very convienent, staff was incredibly pleasent and helpful, recognized us by name each time coming and going - nice surprise for the low end Marriot propery - rooms clean, breakfast decent, overall perfect for our visit. Only issue - room heating unit loud.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rich D
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2012

Thank you very much for the great review. The staff and I love to here from our guests and any feedback that can help us improve. It was nice to here you were pleasantly surprises by the level of service at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott at Exton! I will share your comments with the staff. Also, I will look at the heating unit to see if there is anything that can be done about the noise level. Sorry for the inconvience. Once again, thank you! The staff and I hope you will choose the Fairfield Inn Exton again when in our area.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

The night attendant Billie was very pleasant happy and hospitable. The breakfast lady Chantelle was also pleasant and accomodating both are great assets to your company. I love staying here. It's my home away from home. i will be back thank you.

Room Tip: back side of hotel is quieter
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank David S
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive guest experience. I appreciate you mentioning two of our fine associates. The staff and I appreciate you making the Fairfield Inn Exton your "home away from home".

Reviewed February 5, 2012

ms. Billie was a very helpful and kind person. I was very impressed with her service. And so were the others that stayed in my room. I thought this was a very nice hotel and i would recommend for other people to stay here. Overall this hotel was excellent and the service was great. I was also impressed with the breakfast. It had a very good variety of foods. And ms. Chantelle was also very kind and helpful with the breakfast.

Room Tip: $th floor rooms were very clean and well kept.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Josh S

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn Exton for your lodging needs! I appreciate the kind things you said about our hotel, especially the excellent service and your recommendation to other future guests. The staff and I hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

A co-worker and I stayed here during a recent business trip. The night desk person was very helpful and pleasant after a long day. The breakfast was great and the staff accommodated us after breakfast by allowing us to work and enjoy coffee. Room were very clean and quiet

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Lisa K

Thank you and your co-worker for choosing the Fairfield Inn for your business trip. I am glad to hear that you felt the staff was accomodating and the rooms were very clean and quiet. The staff and I appreciate your kindness and hope to see you and your co-worker again on future business trips.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Everything was great about the Fairfield inn. The rooms were great and the service at the front desk was spectacular. Gabby and Susha were extremely nice and were able to help me with all my questions!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ben E
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Valued guest,
Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn of Exton for your lodging needs! I appreciate you sharing your guest experience about the guest room and service at the hotel. I will certainly share your comments with the two guest services agents that you mentioned by name. I hope you will visit the Fairfield Inn again when in Exton!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
#2 of 9 in Exton
Comfort Suites West Chester Exton
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton
Hilton Garden Inn Exton / West Chester
Residence Inn Philadelphia West Chester/Exton
Home2 Suites by Hilton Downingtown Exton Route 30

Been to Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton? Share your experiences!