“Good service”

Fairfield Inn Philadelphia West Chester/Exton
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Exton
Reviewed February 5, 2012

ms. Billie was a very helpful and kind person. I was very impressed with her service. And so were the others that stayed in my room. I thought this was a very nice hotel and i would recommend for other people to stay here. Overall this hotel was excellent and the service was great. I was also impressed with the breakfast. It had a very good variety of foods. And ms. Chantelle was also very kind and helpful with the breakfast.

Room Tip: $th floor rooms were very clean and well kept.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Josh S
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia West Chester/Exton, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2012

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn Exton for your lodging needs! I appreciate the kind things you said about our hotel, especially the excellent service and your recommendation to other future guests. The staff and I hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

A co-worker and I stayed here during a recent business trip. The night desk person was very helpful and pleasant after a long day. The breakfast was great and the staff accommodated us after breakfast by allowing us to work and enjoy coffee. Room were very clean and quiet

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Travelforfuntoday22

Thank you and your co-worker for choosing the Fairfield Inn for your business trip. I am glad to hear that you felt the staff was accomodating and the rooms were very clean and quiet. The staff and I appreciate your kindness and hope to see you and your co-worker again on future business trips.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Everything was great about the Fairfield inn. The rooms were great and the service at the front desk was spectacular. Gabby and Susha were extremely nice and were able to help me with all my questions!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ben E
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia West Chester/Exton, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Valued guest,
Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn of Exton for your lodging needs! I appreciate you sharing your guest experience about the guest room and service at the hotel. I will certainly share your comments with the two guest services agents that you mentioned by name. I hope you will visit the Fairfield Inn again when in Exton!

Reviewed January 11, 2012

I stayed at this property from 1/6 thru 1/8/12 and couldn't be more pleased. I have stayed at this hotel numerous times in the last year and the staff has always been very friendly and efficient; however this time the front desk assistant, Gabby, was outstanding! Gabby was very helpful in allowing us to get a later checkout in order to catch the playoff football games this past Sunday...a very big deal to my boyfriend and I; but this was not the only thing she did to make us take note of her customer service. There was a Bride spending the night at the hotel and when she left to meet her Groom and exchange nuptuals, Gabby, (along with her night shift assistant) decorated the room with a congratulations sign and rose petals. I found her amazing joy and excitement over this situation to be noteworthy and wanted to share that with prospective clients. This is the caliber of the staff at this facility...definitely worth the stay and a true pleasure to be around. Thank you to the staff for doing your job and going above and beyond to bring happiness to your customers! J Oglesby

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia West Chester/Exton, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2012

I am so happy to hear how pleased you are with the service at the Fairfield Inn Exton! I appreciate your loyalty to Marriott and for your repeat patronage. The staff works hard to deliver on our Marriott service promises. I appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience and noting our front desk agents for the efforts and amenities they provided to an incoming bride and groom. The staff and I hope to see you in the near future. Happy New Year!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

What "Great Staff" this hotel has. Everyone was most accommodating. The Jacuzzi in the King Bed/Whirlpool room certainly relieved all of the aches and strains of a day long trip, and was sheer heaven...that is until our neighbor a floor below us, decided to use his or her whirpool tub at 1:30 a.m. Being awakened by the loud, thouderous sound of the whirlpool motor, vibrating between floors was frightenening and ear shattering. The next morning though, when I brought the eye-opening experience to the attention of the front desk person, Izzy, our room was switched within a matter of minutes. The Continental Breakfast was delicious, with quite a variety of foods, including a selction of egg sandwiches, buns, cereals, and even fresh-made waffles. The dining area personnel cound't be more helpful. This hotel demonstrates what excellent hospitality is all about. I commend its manager for running a tight ship, and for hiring a terrific team of professional employees. Thank you for a great start of the New Year. Much Appreciation! K. Power

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MaureenPower
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia West Chester/Exton, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2012

Thank you so much for your recent stay at the Fairfield In Exton! I certainly appreciate you choosing our inn for your lodging needs. I am sorry that the first night was not perfect since there was a problem with noise from a hot tub above your room. I am happy to hear that our desk agent resolved your situation promptly. I am also grateful for your positive comments about our breakfats, staff, and professionalism. Happy New Year to you as well! I hope the staff and I will see you sometime in the near future.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

i was a gues in fairfield mariott since 12/28/2011 to 12/29/11 iam very happy of them service they are very friendly and they have a good quality of room plus very well breakfast also good spa and in door pool .thank you of the management and organization ;one more thank you of mr.david hart HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank arashz99
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia West Chester/Exton, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2012

Thank you very much for choosing the Fairfield Inn by Marriott. The staff and I appreciate all your kind words. I will share your compliment with our guest services manager, David Hart. Have a happy and healthy New Year!

Reviewed December 21, 2011

We are Marriott loyal and every once in a while a gem shines. This property is jsut that gem. Every employee we encountered was smiling and friendly. The property is top notch in all areas. We want to point out one person who went above and beyond; Ashley. She is the daytime front desk person. When you meet her make sure to call her "Inspector Gadget". she does whatever she can to help including using all her personal "gadgets" to find the answers. And wait until you see her smile!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Roger N
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia West Chester/Exton, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2012

I want to thank you for your loyalty to the Marriott hotel chain and specifically for choosing the Fairfield Inn of Exton. I appreciate you sharing your experience about our smiley and friendly staff. Also, "Inspector Gadget" was very pleased about the praise you had given her. I hope to see you in the near future when in the Exton area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
Residence Inn Philadelphia West Chester/Exton
Hotel Warner
Hotel Warner
#1 of 7 in West Chester

Been to Fairfield Inn Philadelphia West Chester/Exton? Share your experiences!