“Most authentic Mexican food in town” 4 of 5 bubbles

On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
Ranked #24 of 124 Restaurants in Exton
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Most authentic Mexican food in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

The food was delicious. Have tried mexican food in many restaurants but so far this was my best experience. Loved the ambiance, taste, quality and service. Overall a great experience!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank pooja G

Denver , CO
“Sub par for a national chain”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

I usually enjoy OTB. The location has poor service and food. It is also not very clean. We recently ate here. The food arrived luke warm. We had to wait a long time to be seated. The hostess station was unmanned, After finally being seated we had a hard time getting service. They need to clean better. Everything you touched was sticky.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank bfrankie
West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
“Good Tex-Mex”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

The food is pretty good but probably depends on which one you go to since it is a chain. Everybody has a bad experience so take the reviews lightly. I hear people complaining about the salsa being "too spicy". Come on people its a Tex-Mex restaurant! If you go to this restaurant you have got to try the "Perfect Patron" My favorite. I hear a lot of people tell me that they do not like the food here but personally I think it is really good. If you have not been to an On The Border go try it and see what you think. Remember, EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN OPINION.

• Visited June 2013
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
“Great service, so-so food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

We have eaten at On The Border in Tyson's Corner and it was pretty good, so we thought we'd give this one a try. The avocado fries were delicious and we all liked the sauce that they came with. The chips and salsa they brought to the table was not to our liking. The salsa was too spicy for my husband and kids, and it tasted like it came from a jar. My oldest daughter told the waiter she was vegan and wanted a taco and tostada combination with just beans and veggies. This prompted the waiter to reappear a minute later with the manager and three pages of special menu selections! I told her next time just say, "No meat." Lol. But really, if you are vegan they will take you seriously. The manager told us the refried beans were made with bacon fat but the black beans were vegetarian. Anyway, she didn't like her taco very much, but she said the black beans were good. My other kids shared a shrimp fajita plate. They thought it was pretty good. I had a chili relleno with cheese and a fish taco. It was o.k. but I've had better. My husband had three enchilada looking things. He ate them, but then, he eats anything. So the food was just average. We all loved our waiter though. He was nice, smiley, friendly,and polite, but not pushy or overly attentive. We all agreed he was just right. I saw someone else said go to Buho, and I agree with them. Buho is delicious and they have a large selection for vegetarians, too!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Exton, Pennsylvania
“big gulp”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

always a slusy margarita.....yuummmm, bartenders very good at their job. Best to go for lunch or early evening to avoid the sardine experience

Visited May 2013