“Good food; good price!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I drove about 25 minutes to try this restaurant and it was well worth it. The sampler platter was filled with items we might not have tasted otherwise. The endless tortilla chips and salsa were delicious and plentiful! I ordered a combo platter that had a tostada, enchilada and empenadas and it came with queso, spanish rice and refried beans. Everything was delicious. I ended up bringing home about half my food because it was plentiful, especially after the appetizer and chips. It was really nice of our server to bring us a large bag of tortilla chips & a to-go cup of salsa when she brought a box for my leftovers. Nice bonus!

The service was very good. We were tempted by the great drink and dessert menus but declined both.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My wife said we've been at one of these before but I didn't remember and it had been 10 years. But Mexican is one of our favorites and with 2 teenagers with us it made a good option as one of them has a limited diet.
That's where the problem came in: He ordered a plain cheese quesadilla and they bought a cheese and pepper quesadilla.
Not a big deal really, unless you're allergic to peppers or, like him, are a supertaster who is absolutely revolted by anything very strong tasting or smelling. It has to be cheese and nothing else.
The manager passing by IMMEDIATELY noticed the look of concern on my face and jumped right in. He said he'd take care of it right away and did. The new one came in less than 4 minutes and he told us to keep the old one and share it among the rest of us since he would just pitch it anyway.
Stuff happens but when you take quick action to make it right, THAT deserves a tip of the hat...or on the table.
Everything else was great, too. A little pricey for Mexican but when you take into consideration how much they're giving you it's really worth it. Great portions!
We're Other White Meat fans and the carnitas was really good. I had a great combo and the chicken quesadilla was really good, too, according to its consumer.
With DosEquis lager on-tap in a cold mug, it's a great stop for a chain Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We tried this restaurant for the first time tonight. I thought the food was especially tasty- really flavorful. Our waitress kept us full of complimentary chips and salsa as well as drinks. She was a gem- so kind, really seemed to care. She even stopped to chat for a minute when we asked her a question. I appreciated the personal nature of this chain restaurant.

We needed 2 to-go boxes for leftovers. The manager came over with not just the containers, but a big bag of corn chips and a container of salsa so we could "have the full experience" at home. I've never had that happen at a restaurant before. Really impressive. We'll be back.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The grandkids really wanted to go here. I live in a state that has many Mexican restaurants so I was hesitant but I relented and we all had a fine time. One grandson wanted the cheese dip with jalapeno peppers and much to my surprise It was very good, not super hot. I ordered a taco salad and there was plenty of it, and to my delight a mango dressing which I really liked. The taco shell itself was not as fresh as it should have been but that was my only negative. The service was fine, the waitress attentive, constantly refilling all the strawberry lemonade glasses.
No one wasted any food which is a good sign that the different entrees were well received. the place was spacious and attractive.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Enjoyed the experience overall food wise
However the waiter seemed I'll informed about the menu items and messed up at least a couple of items