“Good nachos”

Appetites On Main
Ranked #43 of 126 Restaurants in Exton
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned bar/restaurant serving fresh food at a great value. We offer over 70 beers in bottles, 14 beers on tap, with 6 rotating taps of craft beer. We have nightly entertainment from Texas Holdem, Karaoke, Live Music & DJs. We are OPEN LATE, till 2AM Daily, with A FULL MENU till 1:30AM 7 days a week. We are also known for our Huge open air, pet friendly Patio. If you are looking for a friendly, relaxing atmosphere with great food, this is your place.
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We were waiting for our daughter to finish shopping, so we stopped at the bar at “Appetites on Main” in Exton for a few drinks.

The bar had the classic sports bar appearance. Three football games (one of which was Penn State's overtime win over Wisconsin) were being shown while we had drinks. It seemed like a friendly crowd.

I opted for the Sam Adams Oktoberfest, while my wife ordered a cabernet.

The server was very helpful. She indicated that the portion for the nachos was substantial and a half-order should be enough for us to split. The nachos were corn tortillas, topped with Pico de Gallo, beef chile, and Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses. Salsa and sour cream were provided as toppings. The half-order was plenty for the two of us, especially since we were planning to eat later. The nachos were tasty and quite enough to fill us up.

“Appetites” is a nice place for bar food and drinks.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

If you're over the age of 30 forget late night. Snacks and food were greasy and poorly executed. Loud obnoxious young crowd. We went there for a late night drink after a movie because it was the only bar open. Never again!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Everytime I ate there, the food was excellent... I love their potato chips and all of the sandwiches I had over there were really good...
I'm just not a fan of the decor but it's not horrible...

Reviewed August 31, 2012

The cheesesteaks and buffalo chicken cheesesteaks are great. The best parts about the place are the outdoor seating and indoor bar area. Both are very spacious. The bar has a lot to choose from.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Went there today with my 14 year old son and we sat outside. Son ordered Ruben with corned beef and I ordered prime rib sandwich. Came pretty fast. I was shocked at how good both of our sandwiches were. Sons ruben was outstanding and mine was very good. I will be coming back. However I will tell you that the so called hostess was beyond rude and while waitress was good was not at all friendly.. food was very good but people working there were lacking in any kind of customer service. I would say eat there since food was good . Just do not expect any smiles or help..