“Great salads too”

Cuisines: Pizza
Philadelphia
“Great salads too”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Everyone writes about the pizzas but I have to rave about the salads. I live close by so I stop in 2-3x a mth for salads. I like the honey chicken salad (can't remember exact name) but have had others. I have introduced the salads to two other women who loved them too. The salads are underrated; they are better than salads I've had at Applebees or Fridays.

1 Thank TeacherEating

Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Good place to grab a slice.”
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I have been there twice in the last few weeks. The first time the place was busy and had a nice vibe going. Not much space but there is a (pizza?) bar where you can sit. I had the slice and salad special, which I believe was $7. I had a bruschetta pizza slice that was fresh and amazing. I also had the cob salad. It was missing the avocado, but it was wonderful. I did not use the dressing that came with it because the salad was so flavorful. The salad was also very large for a side salad. The second time that I visited, I had the cheese pizza slice, and it was pretty good. I was disappointed that they didn’t have any eggplant or bruschetta pizza made. They offered to make it for me in 15 minutes. I was alone both times and had the opportunity to people watch. There were little kids in line who were very excited about the mac and cheese pizza. I didn’t ask them for a review. A number of customers ordered the upside down pizza. I will skip the mac and cheese but I will order the upside down pizza next time I go there (unless there is bruschetta).

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank jojustjo
“Creative pizzas”
Reviewed January 18, 2011

A local franchise specializing in gourmet pizzas. The slices are good, but have often been sitting out for awhile if you go at the wrong time. Service is so so most of the time. Very popular with the kids and families.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good for a quick slice!”
Reviewed March 15, 2009

Good for a quick slice!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The pizza crust has nutmeg or some spice in it which is an acquired taste. Not for everyone.”
Reviewed December 20, 2008