All reviews room was clean front desk staff other hotels in the area nice stay continental breakfast claudia highway
Reviewed August 6, 2018

My overall experience, terrible. Some of the room cleaning staff were extremely inconsiderate. Slamming doors as you tried to sleep. I requested an extra mini refrigerator. It took them over three weeks to provide one. On top of it, the fridge was in extremely poor conditions. Moldy and disgustingly dirty. I just couldn’t believe they would of provided a fridge in that state. I was horrified by the experience. Never again

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Management response:Responded August 6, 2018

Richard T, thank you for your feedback, we would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will review the feedback with the appropriate departments and make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again when you travel to the Exton area so that we can have another chance to provide you with a comfortable experience.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Again, for business travel to Philly and greater area, this place is great. Hot summer days meant much appreciation for the fantastic outdoor pool area; extremely clean and very attentive staff. Very comfy beds! Highly recommended. $6.95 breakfast buffet is ok; laundry room convenient.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Management response:Responded August 3, 2018

have2trvl, Thank you for staying with us and your kind review on our hotel. Our goal is to deliver exceptional service and comfortable accommodations, and we appreciate your business with us. I am glad to read that you were able to enjoy the pool and our "comfy" beds.
We look forward to seeing you the next time your travel brings you to the Exton area!
Thanks again

Reviewed July 24, 2018

Ladies at the front desk were very nice! Thank You! I will be back for my sons tournament next year as well! The room was clean & the breakfast was good too! Its a little far from philadelphia airport but got an uber with no problems!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 25, 2018

Thank you tyshawnashairbou2018 for staying with us and for sharing your feedback. We will pass on your nice words to our Front Desk Staff as well as our Cafe server. We are happy to provide you with a clean room and full hot breakfast buffet. We hope to see you again next year when your travels bring you back to the Exton area.Thank you again!

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Many of other families stayed at another hotel 1 mile down the street AND I am Happy that we stayed at The Clarion instead!! Great Front Desk staff checking us in. Beautiful pool area. Had a small bar (lounge) area in the evening. Clean and Comfortable bed.

**Only thing we were not happy with is that they charge $6.95 for breakfast. We were able to go down on our last day and the items I’d be paying for are The Same that other hotels offer for Free. We traveled across the street to WaWa and ordered breakfast there.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 19, 2018

Thank you Robin D for such a nice review and for staying with us! We are glad that the weather was good and you were able to enjoy the pool while you were here. I am sorry to hear that you were not happy about our charge for breakfast, we do offer an "all you can eat" full hot buffet with many options. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to the Exton area.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

I travel a lot as my readers can see. I was a loyal Marr**** person for over twenty years.
However i used the Trip Advisor service to get a hotel and got a great deal on a Choice Hotel while visiting NH and Maine. So... I tried another one through Trip Advisor and was very happy.

Got a great price on the room, it wasn't free... but WOW! Compared to what i used to pay for a hotel with the same amenities it was a steel.
ANYWAY... the room was typical hotel mid range. Very clean, smelled good (until i finished off the baked beans from my road lunch), The pool was clean and well kept.

Only issue was the hot water. You have to play with it until you find the sweet spot.

For what i paid i was happy with it.

Room tip: FIne tune the Hot Water before you jump in the shower
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 20, 2018

Thank you stinkydeer for the great review and for staying with us while in the Exton area. We are glad you were able to enjoy the pool, but sorry to hear that you had a challenge with the hot water. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to our area.