Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Exton
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I booked this hotel because it was provided for a wedding I was in. I had originally booked my stay 4 months in advance using a Groupon and thought everything was fine. The bride contacted me to let me know I was not under the wedding block. I called and they put me under the wedding block. I needed to change the type of room I had originally booked so I called back and they then told me I wasn't allowed to use the Groupon. After canceling the Groupon and putting myself under the block I thought I was set.

My boyfriend had called to have flowers set in my room upon arrival and they had completely cancelled my reservation! After a lot of back and forth, my room was finally set. Oh, and I was informed that my "surprise flowers" were set in the room when I checked it. Terrible communication between team members and their customers.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
James F, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to send your Review of your stay at The Wyndham Garden exton/Valley Forge. Your feedback is valued and will help us improve our service. Please except our sincerest apology for any inconvenience we may have caused you during your stay. It sounds like communication on our part was lacking, and we will ensure to address it with our staff members to make sure it does not happen again. It is our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer, so we hope to welcome you back in the future to regain your confidence in our Hotel.

There are newer reviews for Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton

Reviewed April 14, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed April 10, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
James F, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Reviewed April 9, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Stayed for 6 nights at this hotel, on a house hunting trip. We had a number of issues with the room. Hotel staff were responsive but new problems kept cropping up. After 3 days the hotel moved us to better rooms and offered adequate compensation.
Staff were very friendly and kind. We were traveling with kids and by the end of our stay the restaurant servers were hugging them and offering to babysit! All kinds of advice and help offered in our house hunting.
Air conditioner / room heater is noisy. We turned off the unit overnight and were able to sleep well. They brought up a refrigerator for us to use for our stay.
Despite the issues with the room I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
James F, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Hello, thank you for taking the time to notify us about your stay here at The Wyndham Garden Exton/Valley Forge. We pride ourselves in providing Premium customer service, and we believe its what truly sets us apart from our competitors. We will ensure to pass on your kind words describing the service you recieved during your stay with us to our entire team, with a special acknowledgement to our restaurant staff. We apologize that during your 6 night stay with us, that you had issues with your room. It does sound like once notified though, our staff was able to assist and compensate as needed. Thank you again for choosing The Wyndham Garden Exton/Valley Forge, and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 1, 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights. Pros: crisp clean beddings and linens, good size room, great price, good location, friendly helpful staff, nice large parking lot. The bar area looks very nice, though we didn't dine/drink there. Cons: dated hallway decor, carpets have seen a lot of use (not dirty, but very dull), indoor pool was a little dirty (outdoor looked like it will be great in the swim season!), Saturday nights can be a little loud with wedding party participants coming back to their rooms for after party partying.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments regarding your stay here at The Wyndham Garden Exton/Valley Forge. We are very happy that you enjoyed the facilities in our hotel and the surrounding areas. We encourage you to stop by and enjoy a meal in our restaurant during your next stay, our updated menu has some very delicious new items at a great price. We apologize that some of our guests were noisy on that Saturday evening, we are looking into getting security for our weekend events, to eliminate those kind of concerns in the future. We hope that you will have an opportunity to return to the area and enjoy the Wyndham Garden again soon.