“Try their burger. Tenders are good value too, long time Grubhub customer.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fontana Pizza & Grill
Order Online
Ranked #38 of 148 Restaurants in Exton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've ordered from them via Grubhub for quite a while and have yet to be disappointed by any big measure. Their burgers are very good. However, they're pretty big, so you may want to eat just a half, definitely not a light meal. Good though.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed August 1, 2018

We stumbled onto this great little restaurant as we were passing through the Exton, PA area on route 100. It's hidden in a strip mall tucked from view behind the local MacDonald's restaurant. The food is tastefully prepared and the staff are friendly and customer focused. I enjoy the BYOB option and will return again to try some of the many items listed on the menu.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

I ordered a salad and a pizza w/extra sauce. The salad looked fine but after i poured the dressing on, I ended up throwing it away. The dressing tasted sour and had a picked flavor not how italian dressing should be. The pizza was under cooked. The cheese was not melted/cooked enough and this very evident where the extra sauce was. Instead of putting extra sauce on the dough under the cheese. There was globs of sauce that had been spooned out on top of the cheese. Which would not have been a problem if the cheese was cooked under it. If I had ordered earlier I wouldve called to complain but it was close to closing and by the time it was delivered and I was ready to eat, they were closed. Maybe they were in a hurry to go home and if they weren't, the pizza may've turned out better because the flavor was decent. But theres no real excuse for the salad dressing or selling someone an under cooked pizza.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed March 31, 2018

We just wanted a quick lunch before going to one our kids houses. We had been travelling for several days and I just wanted a slice or two of pizza. So once off turnpike pulled in first strip that we saw a pizza place. We arrived about 11:30 and probably there till 12:15 or so but was never a lunch rush. Think two other customer's came while we were there a couple phone orders. Not a good sign for pizza place at lunch time.

When you enter a ordering counter directly in front of you but is a dinning area w/booths and menus on the tables to your left. So we went to that area and sat down. One of the workers called over they'd be right w/us. I asked when he showed up quickly if we were suppose to order from the counter and he was very pleasant said what ever works for us worked for them. I have to say all 3 employees we encountered were very friendly. Could not have been nicer or more accommodating.

The menu is huge, generally a sign when too many choices nothing is outstanding. I ordered a slice of plain and slice pepperoni since they have both ready for slices. My wife decided to get a chicken cheesesteak w/grilled onions. While waiting for lunch they brought us 4 garlic bread knot sticks w/marinara sauce. We were told it was complimentary. They were excellent and marinara was well made..seasoned nicely and excellent for dipping. That said the pizza slices while huge, one is plenty for lunch, were basically tasteless. The tomato sauce had no seasoning. The pizza dough was lifeless as well, I had high hopes after the breadsticks but was very disappointed in lack of flavor and while I love thin crust it had no flavor either. The only way I saved the slices was spreading some of the marinara on them. My wife's cheesesteak was packed w/minced chicken but very little cheese or onions. Sub roll was ok but nothing special. I have never tasted a cheesesteak w/less flavor and one that was drier. It's like the kitchen hasn't discovered salt yet.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Delicious pizza with great service!! Our new hangout !!!!we got pizza and Caesars salad with chicken which was absolutely amazing !!! We definitely recommend it !!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank elebla26042009

Been to Fontana Pizza & Grill? Share your experiences!