“The Chicken Dance meets Business Process Management”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #16 of 129 Restaurants in Exton
Reviewed July 14, 2018

It's noon, a weekday in early July. We drive up to Chick-fil-A; a hyped up hen house with cars lined up into the road for window takeout. Even the parking lot was heavily used, but we managed to peck out a spot!

Normally I would not review a major fast food emporium, but the experience in CFA is worth a cackle or two. The process of getting my fries and chicken sandwich was unique to fast foodery, all done with the effective use of personnel.

Place, by your name, your order. You receive your drink and sauces, and in a very short time a person calls your name and hands you a tray with your order.

After getting straws, napkins etc, find your seat and eat. A few times another person comes around to ask if they can get you anything. This makes you feel good about perching there, but also keeps the patrons in their seats minimizing foot traffic in a busy dining room.

As you finish up, another person asks if they can take your tray. Nice customer service, you think, but it also helps to free up needed table space in a busy lunch time. It gets you leaving the roost, but feeling good about it.

How about the food? It's very good. They have the coolest way of serving ketchup of any fast food place I have visited. See the attached picture which is self explanatory.

To put all our eggs in one basket, CFA rules the roost in handling high volume without ruffling their patrons' feathers. Guess, it helps to make up for the business they lose by being closed Sundays.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

We were here on July 10th when many people had cow outfits on for cow appreciation day. It was very crowded and yet all of the servers were so calm and friendly. I was impressed by their attitude. One man named Mike was helping people find seats, carry takeout bags, and he calmly tried to quiet down some child who was screaming in fear of the huge cow mascot that was walking around. The food was the usual Chick-Fil-A food but I was more impressed by the employees.

Reviewed December 26, 2017

I worked for CFA in the '70s, and it is still one of my faves. Consistently great meals. The traditional sandwich is my fave, but I would be delighted if they ever brought back the
Chick-n-cue!

Reviewed September 8, 2017

No complaints food was decent and customer service was excellent. The food was served hot and fresh.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Eating at a Chick-fil-A restaurant is NOT a gourmet eating experience, but for a quick, good meal with a young staff who are always smiling and eager to help, you can't beat it. My wife and I eat there once or twice a month, and the service is always great, the food hot and tasty, and the prices can't be beat by any other fast food place.

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!