“Take out ribs”
Review of Something Grilled

Something Grilled
Ranked #10 of 128 Restaurants in Exton
Description: Something Grilled is your destination location for mouthwatering, tantalizing, incredibly tasty, Hickory Smoked barbecue. Cooking slow and low to achieve that authentic smoke ring. We are a BYOB so bring along your favorite beer or wine. No corking fees or glass charges. Offering vegetarian and gluten free options, as well as kids meals we have something for the entire family. Burger lovers will love chowing down on one of our huge fresh never frozen Certified Angus Ground Chuck burgers with our signature cheddar cheese skirt. Daily specials offering new and unique culinary creations such as our country fried chicken made with our hickory smoked chickens or BBQ quesadillas. Salad lovers can enjoy one of our many different fresh garden salads with our homemade BBQ vinaigrette. Or if you're a cheese steak connoisseur you'll be blown away with our Brisket Cheese Steak made with our tender smokey brisket grilled up with fresh onions, peppers and American cheese served on a fresh steak roll. So mosey on down to our Western Motif dining room and jam out to some country music while you enjoy some of the best Southern Foods in the Northeast. We look forward to enjoying your company.
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I had an order of take-out ribs & "onion straws." It was actually pretty good. I'm no BBQ maven but it was certainly as good as or better than any of the ribs at various chain restaurants that I've tried. I've had better on at a (foodie) friend's house but those extraordinary. I ordered the ribs with the sauce on the side so I could sample them both ways. I expected to prefer them dry but the sauce was quite good albeit a little sweet. I would have preferred a spicier sauce but then, I don't think things are spicy enough unless they make me like REALLY spicy foods. The interior décor was actually a lot nicer than I expected but certainly not "posh." ..

1  Thank epollak

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Wide varity of menu options to choose from.Ribs,Chicken,pulled pork,Fries and salads. Everything we have ordered is good.