“Fabulous Service”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Our waiter was incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and attentive!!

Reviewed June 9, 2012

It was my very first time in a Red Robin - I liked it. The service was fast, accurate and the food was hot and worth my time and effort.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

We had never eaten at a Red Robin until yesterday. We went for dinner and found it to be friendly and family oriented. It was clean and the service was good. I had the BLTA (bacon, lettuce, tomato, and avocado) croissant with French onion soup. My sandwich was large and flavorful. The soup was pretty good. My son had the bacon cheeseburger, fries, and a cookie milkshake. He said his burger was good. I tried his fries, and they were crisp and hot. He describes his milkshake as large and good. My husband had the Philly cheese stake. We live outside of Philly, and he commented that he should never order a cheese steak from a chain restaurant that is probably based in Wisconson. Apparently, he was right. He said it was awful. Three meals and a milkshake cost us $33. Our plates were clean when we left. The place was full of families with young kids and adults drinking beer. If you aren’t a fan of listening to other people’s kids when you eat, don’t go to Red Robin. I would give it a five but the cheese stake made me drop it to a four. If you are travelling with the family on vacation, it would be a reliable place to stop for a burger (huge variety on the menu) and fries.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Food was good but service was very slow - waited long time for food to come out, then server never came back to check to see if everything was OK. We would have gotten dessert but service was so bad we decided not to. There are a lot of young servers and they need better training.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I'm a Red Robin fan! I like the steak fries and Turkey crossant.....and anything that screams out "I'm bad for you, but I taste soooo good!". When I'm dieting I do enjoy their Turkey burger and ask for no bun. All the waiters/waitresses don't seem to hate their job and that alone makes it worth eating here for me. The food is not fancy but cooked well and served with a smile.