“Fast service, delicious food!”
Review of Rino's Pizza

Rino's Pizza
Ranked #25 of 129 Restaurants in Exton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 25, 2018

Had a pleasant meal at Rinos, the French Onion soup was fantastic. Everything came fast, and my waitress was always checking on me.

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Don’t dine here. We tried this place on a suggestion from a friend. The food is some of the worst Italian food we’ve ever had. How do you mess up the most basic dishes? The sauce tastes like it made from ketchup. The cheese has a foul taste and the chicken was touch and chewy. When we commented on the food the owner or manger got nasty and was unapologetic. My advice: stay away!

1  Thank ericnyc1221
Reviewed November 23, 2017

Meatballs were rare (very pink) on the inside. Brought to the attention of the manager who agreed that they were rare, and we left.

There is no way food like meatballs should be served rare - very dangerous to patrons' health.

It was obvious to me that meat thermometers were not used. Registered official concern with Chester County Health Department.

1  Thank wilbur_the_goose
Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

Came here with my parents on 10/22/17. First trying out this restaurant. The service was nice. The 3 of us ordered sandwiches. My mom had the tuna salad sandwich, she loved it, my dad had the turkey hoagie he really enjoyed it. I had the Prime Rib special sandwich, It was good, but it could have been better, as I saw the YouTube video on how the sandwich is prepared as they sliced the prime rib, this sandwich I had was all chopped up along with the onions, mushrooms and Marsala sauce, I was hoping it would have been same as the past ownership. We tried the desserts which were exceptional, the Cannoli and Peanut Butter Pie. Check Rino's out, the other menu items sound great!

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

I came here for the first time with my boyfriends family and was disappointed. First off, the menu is ridiculously huge! Overwhelming with too much to look at and chose from. They would probably save themselves more money with a more concise menu. They're home made bread was did not taste fresh, it was cold and hard. My boyfriend got the pizza, and him and his father both did not like it. We are from NY so maybe the pizza is different in PA, but not good pizza compared to my local place!! My main entree was the tortellini with vodka sauce and that was good. Friendly staff and waiter but overall, I wouldn't recommend to others.

1  Thank Langlokt

Been to Rino's Pizza? Share your experiences!