“Oysters and Martinis!”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Malvern, Pennsylvania
“Oysters and Martinis!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Riverstone is a great place to stop in after work or in between shopping for an icy cold martini and a dozen or two of your favorite kind of oyster.....they offer many varieties! And if oysters aren't your thing, their tapas menu is sure to have something on it to please everyone.

• Visited September 2012

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good quality food, a little pricey”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

You couldn't tell they served tapas. Intact I think the menu lacks identity - oyster bar, tapas and burgers. That said the food was good. We loved the lamb and the flat breads were very well done.

“Good tapas and good brunch”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We went there for lunch, the tapas are tasty and in good portions. Then we heard about the sunday brunch and just went there this past sunday. It has an oyster bar, which is great! The other selections are plenty, with fresh entrees and deserts.

• Visited October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Lively atmosphere, decent food, convenient to Holiday Inn Express”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express which is a short walk across a parking lot. I grabbed a late-evening drink (anti-oxidant martini) and hummus plate. The food was tasty. The drink was tasty if just a tad too sweet and thick. The hostess and wait staff were very friendly, quick, and helpful. I chose this place to eat after driving around the nearby mall parking lots looking at options, and I was happy I made this choice.

• Visited October 2012
Henderson, Nevada
“Service fine but food a mixed bag”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We had a party of four adults. I ordered crab rangoon tapa ( I have had better) and the spring roll tapas ( okay but forgetable). And a lump crab cake sandwich ( still not at delicious). My husband ordered grilled calamari and the other two at the table ordered vegan and a sandwich.
We focused more on our conversation than the food as it was a reunion of sorts so maybe that is why the food wasn't more memorable but the service was wonderful. We enjoyed ourselves and there was no pressure to vacate the table when we finished eating. I have been to other tapa restaurants where the food was better, the price more reasonable, and the service almost as good.

• Visited September 2012