“Totally Awesome! THE BBQ Place!”
Review of Corporal Dee BBQ

Corporal Dee BBQ
Ranked #36 of 129 Restaurants in Exton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Had an excellent time at Corporal Dee’s this evening. We called our friends and said, “It’s Friday, where we going?”
They said, “How about Corporal Dee’s in Marchwood? They won ‘Best BBQ on the Main Line!’.
So off we went, and the food was Terrific, and didn’t cost an arm and a leg! Fantastic pulled pork, beef brisket, smoked sausage, and the Chicken...Wow!
Excellent service and 1/2 a dozen specialty sauces, all made in-house!
Got the word from our neighbor, who really knows BBQ!
Highly Recommended!
Double 5 Stars out of 5!
And they do a brisk takeout business!

1  Thank cpeterka

Reviewed May 12, 2017

I ordered a pulled pork sandwich, which was about $8.50. That's a lot of money for one sandwich, but it's a mountain of meat and instead of coming with hush puppies, it comes with wings. Incidentally, I'd prefer the hush puppies.

Both wings and meat are covered in this spice. It seemed more like the aim was to cover the taste of the meat than compliment it. The bun was toasted, which also threw me off.

Seating is extremely limited. There are two picnic tables inside as well as a little bar-type seating. So don't plan on eating in unless you're lucky. Staff was super nice.

In short, it wasn't BAD, but I wouldn't go out of my way to come here again.

Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

We got take out from here for 4 of us and the good was great. We tried all of the meats and the wings as well as a few sides. The food had a great flavor and the girl working the counter a wealth of information. Their location of being in a shopping with low traffic volume for the area I think slows their sales some but it makes is so convenient for you to get in and get out with your yummy food.

1  Thank Steve112975
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

I wasn't expecting this type of Bar B Que - it was more like a dry rub. But, it was fantastic!

I would have been content with that but there were a half-dozen types of Bar B Que sauces there that I just had to sample. I believe it was the house sauce that ended up being my favorite and it was great!

Don't judge this place by first appearance - it looks like a hole in the wall, but they put their time and efforts where it counts most.

2  Thank GBMROD
Reviewed July 25, 2016

I tried Corporal Dee's yesterday (7-24-16) and we really enjoyed it. I would not say, nor do I think the owner would suggest that the ribs and wings are traditional but so what. They were absolutely delicious. Honestly the wings were probably the best I have ever had. They were a dry rub as were the ribs but the flavor exploded from them. The pulled pork and brisket was very tender and melted in our mouths.
I have a friend who has a highly successful BBQ restaurant. I love BBQ but there are many different style. BBQ by it's nature is a very subjective food and frankly I found Corporal Dees to be a refreshing change from the run-of-the-mill fatty, under or over cooked, slopped in sauce ribs.
I will definitely be going back here for a special BBQ treat but I do love to do my own BBQ and with mine I do slop them with sauce.

3  Thank Terry C

Been to Corporal Dee BBQ? Share your experiences!