“"Excellent Customer Service"” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Residence Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Residence Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Exton
Alpharetta, Georgia
“"Excellent Customer Service"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

The check in service at this hotel is excellent. I do travel extensively for work and was impressed by the courterousness and hospitality offered at this hotel. The front desk staff is truly customer focused and the welcome provided by both Robert and Amanda was outstanding. The room is spacious, clean and comfortable. Excellent access to the Exton business center and the Great Valley Corporate Center. Also, having the UNO restaurant located adjacent to the property makes it convenient for traveling business professionals.

2 Thank Karl H
ri_phlrx_gm, Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Karl H -

Thank you so much for your kind words about our level of customer service! And Amanda and Robert are completely thrilled to be personally mentioned in a TripAdvisor review!
We are all so glad that you enjoyed your stay, and that as a regular business traveler you were impressed but what we have to offer. We hope that this stay has made you a Residence Inn Exton regular and we hope to see you again next time you are in the Chester County area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Exton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

As a road warrior, I appreciate attentive staff and well kept hotels. The Residence Inn in Exton, PA has both of those attributes and offers far more. The hotel is clean and has good upkeep. The front desk staff is always friendly and accommodating. I made long term reservations in advance and the sales staff were exceptional and they continue to proved service above my expectations. I have always liked staying at Marriott properties and the Residence Inn in Exton, PA exemplifies the reasons why I often refer to Marriott as my home away from home. I highly recommend the this Residence Inn. It is a great place to stay and the staff is excellent.

1 Thank Scott L
ri_phlrx_gm, Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Scott L -

Thank you so much for writing such a kind review about our property and our staff!
We are so pleased to be having you stay with us and always glad to hear when our guests compliment us.

As an extended stay property we constantly strive to ensure that our long term stay guests feel the sense of "home" - it's not only important to them to be happy but important to us as well. We hope you continue to have a nice stay with us and of course, should you need anything while our guest do not hesitate to ask!
Stratford, Connecticut, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

My sisters and I have been staying at the Residence Inn Philadelphia Exton for the last 5 years, when we'd go visit our sick father who lived (and was often hospitalized) nearby. While the suite-style rooms were always clean and comfortable.... the pool and hot tub were well-kept...the breakfast buffet was plentiful and always clean and stocked. But it was the staff who made our stays noteworthy. We became friendly with the front-desk staff, and one outstanding woman named Teresa who always remembered us and the purpose of our visit. Extra pillows were delivered with a smile, and she always asked after our Dad.

The last time we stayed we told her that our father was nearing his final days and she slipped a card under the door with some vouchers for free sundries from the hotel lobby store. It is this type of service that is almost unheard of these days, and made the Residence Inn our home away from home, year after year. Thank you Teresa -- from the three girls with the matching T-shirts!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Kim H
ri_phlrx_gm, General Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Kim H -

Thank you so much for writing such a nice review about our staff members!
We understand that unfortunately not everyone is visiting our property under happy circumstances and when a guest has to be away from home it can make a tough situation even harder. On behalf of the entire staff I would like to give you and your family our condolences.

I am pleased to hear that the staff was able to make your stay just a little more comfortable and should you again need anything from the Residence Inn of Exton please do not hesitate to contact us.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at other Residence inn and this is fairly typical of a Residence Inn-in a good way. We didn't have reservations and it wasn't a problem. Friendly staff and clean room (3rd floor). It's about a 45 minute drive from downtown Philadelphia.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank JAKfromLA
ri_phlrx_gm, Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
JAKfromLA -

I'm so glad we were able to accomodate you! And thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We always want to make sure our guests have a pleasant stay with us and hearing that you enjoyed what we have to offer always makes us smile just a little bit brighter.

We hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving and again, thank you for being our guest.
McKinney, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

As I've mentioned in other reviews, I'm a business traveler and am on the road very often. As such, I see a lot of hotel rooms. I was very impressed with the cleanliness and size of the rooms offered at this location. My room even had a fire place and since while I was here the area had the first snow of the season, I happily used it. Beds are comfortable, bathroom is spacious, staff is very friendly. Food is nothing special. It's been a while since I stayed at a Residence Inn and their food quality has dropped since my last stay. But they do offer hot options for breakfast which is something the Fairfield Inn across the street doesn't.

For dinner you have a couple of close options, Rons Original Bar and Uno Chicago Grill. Uno is in the same parking lot so it's hard to beat the convenience but the food isn't great. If you want better food, drive across the street to Ron's. You won't be disappointed.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Chris C
ri_phlrx_gm, Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Chris C -

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor.
I am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to benefit from the in-room fireplace! As a business traveller we love to know that our hotel has stood high against the others you have seen!

I apologize that you were not satisfied with the quality of our food. I will look into what our menu was on the day of your stay and talk it over with our chef; we appreciate all feedback and how our guests enjoy the food we serve matters just as much as the softness of their bed and cleanliness of their sheets.

We hope to see you in the Exton area again soon!
Willingboro
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I were attending a party in nearby Downingtown and didn't want to drive all the way back to NJ the same night. We stayed at the Marriott Residence Inn in Exton PA and were glad we chose this place. Located right off the PA Turnpike and easy to find. The rooms were spacious and clean. A complet suite including a full kitchen with utensils. The king sized bed was incredibly comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was complete with scrambled eggs, muffins, danish, coffee, juice, and waffles. Can't beat the deal, service, or location.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank ThePiper08046
ThePiper-

We are so pleased to hear that you had an excellent stay with us! Thank you so much for your kind words.
With each and every stay we strive to ensure that those staying with us are comfortable with our rooms and happy with everything we have to offer; from the clean room they stay in to the hot breakfast they eat in the morning.

We hope to see you again the next time you travel to the Exton/Downingtown area!
pittsburgh
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

I was only here for one night during a business trip. I checked in around 6:00pm and dropped my things and went across the parking lot to Uno's restaurant for dinner. The young girl that checked me in was so nice and courteous and a great assett to Marriott.
The room was very spacious and clean. It had a large kitchen, small sitting area and then the bed. Although I wasn't in the room very long I was happy to stay at a place where I could walk and feel safe to catch some dinner. Normally I only stay in hotels where there is a restaurant but it seemed there were not many in that area, and a colleague of mine suggested the Residence Inn as across the parking lot was Uno's. I felt safe walking to the restaurant and walking back alone.
All in all I wasn't in the room very long but it was comfortable and well appointed for the price.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank angiepgh
ri_phlrx_gm, Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Angiepgh -

Thank you so much for not only staying with our property but then taking the time to write us such a wonderful review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We often get guests travelling with business and it is our goal at the Residence Inn to make each and every guest feel like they are at home.

We hope to see you next time you travel to the Exton area, for business or pleasure!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Exton
Comfort Suites Exton
Hilton Garden Inn Exton / West Chester
Hampton Inn Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
#2 of 8 in Exton
Home2 Suites by Hilton Downingtown Route 30
Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton
Residence Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern

Been to Residence Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton? Share your experiences!