“Excellent hotel, friendly staff, clean rooms”

Comfort Suites West Chester Exton
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Exton
Reviewed July 15, 2010

My family and I stayed here will visiting some other family members and I found it to be very nice. Everything was clean and no strange odors in the rooms. Some family members complained that the air conditioning kept cycling on and off all night. They said that they were either freezing or sweating all night, but I did not have any problem sleeping (may have just been their room). The high speed internet worked like a charm, no problems. The continental breakfast was well stocked and even had a "make your own waffle" station (which the kids liked.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites West Chester Exton

Reviewed July 9, 2010

Comfort Suites offers a great stay for both businessmen and those just wanting to get away. The lobby is great and has two Dell computers for free access to be used and there's also free WiFi provided in rooms. There's a great free hot breakfast selection in the morning that serves up a little something different every morning, but with the same basic options and it's all pretty good. As for the rooms, they are really nice and comfortable, clean, and for the most part, quiet. The only reason I say "for the most part" is because it's really easy to hear obnoxiously loud people in the hallway if there are any, and the occasional slammed door, but other than that it's nice and cozy. There's a great bathroom with a combined shower and bath, toilet, and two sinks. There's actually plenty of storage options in the room too with multiple drawers, a closet, and a refrigerator. There's also a coffee maker, microwave, and flat screen TV. Downstairs there is a fairly small indoor pool, jacuzzi, business center, and VERY small fitness center. The service is nice and friendly and overall it was a great experience and good value.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2010

We stayed here while in town for a graduation. We had stayed at the Residence Inn earlier that week, then left for a night in DC. Res. Inn's rate on our return date was $143 and the Comfort Inn's only $113, so we switched to them. Maybe if we had stayed at the Comfort Inn all 3 nights I would feel differently, but since we had it was easy to compare them against each other and the Residence Inn wins.
First of all the Comfort Inn is nice and new looking, if not a little hard to get to (no clear entrance road off Rt. 113). Nice lobby, clean and comfortable lobby with 2 computers, a big flat screen TV and seating. Excellent cookies!
In the room, there was a nice flat screen TV (not in Res. Inn), and the bed was super comfortable. Plenty of towels and bath products, but the tub, sink and toilet were all in one room - with the door in the way most of the time. Showerhead was nice and high and the plumbing worked great. We ran "fan only" at night and it drown out the road noise quite nicely. The room is well equipped with iron/ironing board, safe, microwave and fridge. There was no ice machine on the 2nd floor however.
Our main complaint was the breakfast. Pre-formed eggs things, sausage (which I avoided), and a LOT of white flour options....plain bagels, waffles, danish. NO healthy cereal....all they offered was Fruit Loops! We ate some yogurt and then stopped for a real breakfast after we checked out.
We might stay there again if the rate was right. All in all, not a bad hotel, but the breakfast made the rate not worth it.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ilive4sun
Reviewed May 23, 2010

Friendly, courteous and helpful staff. Tastefully decorated. Wonderful beds. A real
treat for a super night's sleep. Large bathrooms and quality amenities, including quality towels. Complimentary breakfast done well and kept warm. Coffee available all day.
Excellent computers. Need I say more?

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2010

I had stayed at the COmfort Suites for my birthday weekend. Upon arrival I was greeted by two very friendly employees who checked me in. I got up to my room which was a King Suite and it was GORGEOUS,VERY CLEAN, and MODERN. It was very inviting, roomy, the bed was extremely comfortable. I was only up in my room for about 30 minutes and the front desk had called to make sure everything was ok. That was a pleasant surprise and much appreciated. There is not one thing I can say negative or bad about this hotel. It was also very quiet and I got a good nights sleep. The free cookies they have at the check in counter.They were even delicious and a nice little snack. I woul highly recommend the Comfort Suites to everyone and will be back to stay again for sure.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2010

Had a business trip to Exton, PA and selected the Comfort Suites based upon tripadvisor reviews. I was more than pleased with my decision to stay here.

Plenty of free parking. Easy check in.

I had a problem with my room, which was taken care of immediately.

The first room I was in had a sofa -- the second room had a kitchen. Both rooms were very clean and comfortable.

The manager of the hotel was incredibly friendly and helpful, as was the majority of the front desk staff.

Room was quiet -- I heard no road noise or sounds from other rooms. Bed was very comfortable!

I would absolutely stay at this hotel again, should I be back in the area.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 5, 2009

Great out-of-the-way place. I paid under $80 and got a nice big king bedroom. Great breakfast. Rooms are clean and bathrooms are nice with nice amenities. Only complaint was check-in was a little slow.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
#2 of 9 in Exton
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton
Hilton Garden Inn Exton / West Chester
Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton
Home2 Suites by Hilton Downingtown Exton Route 30
Residence Inn Philadelphia West Chester/Exton

Been to Comfort Suites West Chester Exton? Share your experiences!