All reviews front desk red robin waffles king suite indoor pool room facing room was clean daily breakfast parking lot customer service air conditioning meeting room the hotel offers coffee maker convenient location checking in would stay here again
Reviewed August 28, 2018

We stayed at the hotel over the weekend. The hotel was very nice. Our room was clean and quiet. Our king size bed was very comfortable. The staff was friendly and efficient. The hotel offers a daily breakfast which consisted of scrambled eggs (too salty for me), sausage or bacon, hash browns, French toast sticks, waffles and assorted muffins, bagels, etc. There is an indoor pool and a small exercise room. We didn’t use either of them so I can’t comment on them. The hotel is conveniently located near the Turnpike entrance and has a large shopping center and numerous restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Guest-Relations08751, Staff at Comfort Suites West Chester Exton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are simply thrilled you chose to highlight your great experience with us! Out of our many, many happy visitors, your feedback is very special to our heart… so Thank you!

Happy Travels,

Gabby D.
on behalf of Hotel Management.

This hotel now features the Text-The-Desk® amenity to allow guests to message the front desk staff during their visit.
Over 20,000 guests visited last year.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

The best part of this property was checking out. This hotel was dated and dirty, even though they boast recently updated. The room was what was expected but the beds seemed worn. The worst part of the trip was located in the basement. The pool has yellow green water and the room smelled like a combination of mold and oil. I have yet to see a yellowish pool in a hotel. The board of health should do an inspection.
The workout room had a note stating we are getting weights soon but only had a bike. The windows outside the pool were cracked and broken. It was a total disappointment. We were with a group and told our kids not to go into the pool or hot tub. It was disgusting. The food was watery eggs, cold hash browns and rubber sausages. The staff really didn't seem to care. It was a great location but having a choice next time, I am either going across the the street or down the street to another hotel.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Megan P, General Manager at Comfort Suites West Chester Exton, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

If you have business in the Exton are, this little hotel is in a great location. It’s clean and has everything you need. The bathroom is nice and large, and the beds are comfortable with lots of great fluffy pillows. The staff were very nice, and housekeeping did a great job. They have breakfast every morning, but if you prefer not to eat downstairs, there is a coffee maker and small refrigerator and microwave in the room.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Megan P, General Manager at Comfort Suites West Chester Exton, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Reviewed July 9, 2018

First, I am not a hotel snob. I have basic expectations and don't expect chocolate on the pillows each night. Now that I have that established this Comfort Suites was disappointing on several levels.First, hotel faces a major road and a room on that side has HORRIBLE road noise. Trust me, if you must stay here get a room on the back away from the road. Second, our room had noticeable musty smell. We changed rooms and had the same experience. It never really went away. Lastly, the free breakfast is the worst I have had. I know the free breakfast deal, Waffle iron, cereal, bread items to toast, eggs, meat products. We have all had he free breakfast bar and I will say this is the worst I have experienced. Staff friendly and stocked items but food was bad. Bread items stale, eggs sausage and waffles tasted funny. I ended up doing cereal , yogurt and coffee. The only positive is he beds are really comfy. And a nice staff but stay way given the other options in the area.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Dublin B

Reviewed July 8, 2018

We stayed here one night on our way to new york. It was clean and comfortable. I went downstairs after we checked in to ask for a luggage rack to put my suitcase on. I was told there were none at this hotel, so you have to put your suitcase on the floor. The breakfast was ok, there were 2 wafflemakers, and you could choose regular or cinnamon batter, which was a nice surprise. We didn't stay long enough to really use any amenities besides the breakfast, but overall it was a good stay, and as I said, clean and comfortable. It would be nice if they added luggage racks to the rooms.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Megan P, General Manager at Comfort Suites West Chester Exton, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.