“Quite nice”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Exton
New York City
“Quite nice”
Reviewed December 5, 2009

Great out-of-the-way place. I paid under $80 and got a nice big king bedroom. Great breakfast. Rooms are clean and bathrooms are nice with nice amenities. Only complaint was check-in was a little slow.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
NY
Reviewed July 19, 2009

We stayed here for one night. It's very clean, roomy, and posh. Relaxing atmosphere. The lobby is nice and modern with couches, laptops with wifi, and pamphlets on the end tables on things to do in PA. The staff was very sweet and accomodating. We were ecstatic with what we got for our money! Our room had a mini refrigerator and microwave (I think every room has that because it's Comfort SUITES). Our 10yr old took advantage of the pool, I took advantage of the jacuzzi! Complimentary breakfast. Flat screens, non-smoking, gym. Beds are VERY comfortable with big, fluffy pillows. They honored our Entertainment book coupon. Can't beat it!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank Mia023
nyc
Reviewed June 15, 2009

My husband and I have very different schedules so when we finally were able to spend 2 nights together in between business trips,I couldnt have asked for a better place. I was blown away by the size of our room and by how the staff tended to our every need especially Vani. We just wanted to say thank you for making our stay pleasurable.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Exton Pa
Reviewed June 5, 2009

I recently arrange to use to different meeting rooms with the newly constructed Comfort Suites in Exton Pa. Our 1st day which included Executives from our company was very comfortable and was going without a single hitch.
Jennie stopped in to confirm the size of the group for the second day and it had grown over the capacity originally given to her. She could see I was fully engaged in my presentation and just stated, I'll figure it out. Less than an hour later she poked her head in stating we will continue to be in the larger room the next day. I was able to keep my focus on my meeting and executives and had a very successful meeting. This kind of attention to detail and customer focus has earned all my business.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
Phoenix
Reviewed January 6, 2009

Great Hotel, especially for the price! Hotel is pretty new and is very accomodating. The rooms were large with Plasma's, full couches, nice desks, and very comfprtable beds. Free breakfast every morning was good as well.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
Clarion Hotel
#7 of 8 in Exton
Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton
Residence Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton

Been to Comfort Suites Exton? Share your experiences!