Comfort Suites West Chester Exton
$159
$145
Sheraton.com
$129
All reviewsfront deskred robinking suiteroom facingpool and hot tubwafflescustomer serviceroom was cleanparking lotlobby areaair conditioningmeeting roomcoffee makerconvenient locationwould stay here againflat screen tvnice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I have written before about this hotel and I am happy to report that this is is still a great choice. What speaks volumes is that the staff and management are constants, low turn-over, you are not just a number checking in, they are the definition of customer service.
Ask for , Nancy or Jen and you will be greeted with a smile and a how can I help you?
I stand by my first review when I said low cost not low quality.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ksqred
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for five days during a granddaughter's graduation and found it very accommodating. The safe didn't work when we arrived and a maintenance man was up promptly to replace it.
The room was spacious and great beds.
We enjoyed the great variety at breakfast each day. We were joining our family for the graduates activities every day, so did not use the pool, but would have if we had just been traveling.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We spent 4 nights here for our granddaughter's graduation and it was A+ from the beginning to the end. Front desk was excellent - our accommodations were great and the breakfast was tip top in the mornings. We would definitely stay here again. A++++

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Very accommodating staff. When I called the hotel to book 2 rooms for unexpected travel, I cannot begin to describe the kindness with which I was met. In the past we have stayed almost exclusively at Marriott properties but this stay has opened my eyes to a friendlier, more customer service based option. Not only were our rooms held for our late arrival, they held adjoining rooms making things easier for us during our stay.
The hotel is clean, the beds are comfortable and it's quiet so sleep is not disturbed....just check the time on your in-room clock if you plan to use it as your alarm. Both of our rooms had the wrong time, hours off, in fact. Thankful we used cellphones for alarms :)

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Great hotel. Front desk- very helpful. My family of 4 stayed here because of the pool, free breakfast, and they took my dogs. When the pool wasn't quite warm enough- Charlie, in maintenance, made sure it got warm enough all week! I did laundry here and had very good breakfast every day thanks to the VERY attentive, nice breakfast lady. She was great!! Very clean hotel. Satellite TV went in & out with the heavy rain though. Once we waited a long time for towels but Jenny the manager personally delivered them apologizing because they had problem with a dryer. Walked to Red Robin one night. Good food. Thanks, we will be back!

Stayed: April 2014