“Terrible Experience,Stay Away.”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Exton
Whitestone, New York
“Terrible Experience,Stay Away.”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I Booked 2 Rooms and a pack and play for a 3 month old baby for Thanksgiving night. Called twice to verify that the pack and play would be there. Calls were made on 11/5 /13 and 11/8/13,both times I was told yes. We checked in went upstairs,NO pack and play.A call was made to the room saying ,sorry no more pack and plays. I went to the front desk and told the girl to call other hotels to get one , My husband had to drive to another hotel to pick it up because she couldn't leave,she was the only one there. SAD AND POOR MANAGEMENT,UNDER STAFFED, UNPROFESSIONAL, If cribs and pack and plays are by availability only ,guests should be informed as well as all of the staff. (even if the staff is 1 or 2 people) Pick another Hotel,you're on your own here.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank 65TEACHER
Comfort12013, General Manager at Comfort Suites West Chester Exton, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
On behalf of our entire team, we would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. We apologized for any inconvenience and compensated you. We apologize that cribs are by availability only and this was the first time that this incident has occurred. The staff at the hotel apologizes for your inconvenience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Mysuru (Mysore), India
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Nithin

This was my first stay in Comfort Suites in Exton,Pa..
I was provided with kitchen facilities room by the manger Jenny..
Megan helped me arranging the cab's daily for my way to office.
Break fast prepared by Nancy was awesome and i will be missing those now.
Overall it was a nice stay and i will choose this hotel wherever i go..

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This was my first stay at the Comfort Suites in Exton, PA. It is located near several "budget" chains, where I have stayed recently, but far surpasses those in both size & quality of rooms, and price. I agree with the other reviewers that the breakfast is excellent, and the staff members are helpful and friendly. This will now be my first choice hotel each time I return to the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This facility offers spacious rooms with a separate sitting area. It is extraordinarily clean inside and out. This is the only hotel in which I have stayed in many years where a staff member even went around the parking lot every day (and maybe twice!) to pick up what little trash ther waas, and where I saw continued maintenance work to fix a popped drywall nail in an otherwise immaculate room. The bed was exceptionally comfortable. The breakfast served day after day (we were there for four days) was varied and of very good quality. There was ample parking, and several conveniences such as restuarants, supermarket, drug store, etc. within less than a mile. It is also convenent to the Pennsylvania Turnpike.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My stay here is/was very pleasant. One of the best Choice Hotels I ever stayed at. The room prices are considerable lower than for other properties and the breakfast is one of the best I ever had. It varies from day to day but always fresh. Staff very nice and helpful, rooms are suites with couches, fridges, microwaves etc. Several restaurants close by and reachable without driving! When I am back I know I will try to get a room here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My stay in Comfort Suites, Exton have been very pleasant. The rates are comparatively cheaper. The morning breakfast is good with variety. The cafeteria is maintained very well by Nancy and her co. Nancy took care of my basic needs for the breakfast and served me. The rooms are maintained clean. The receptionist is very kind and helpful. Overall the service is excellent.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Woodbury, United States
Reviewed September 13, 2013

The Exton Comfort Suites is the Best Kept Secret in the area. I ended up staying there accidently becuase one of the better known hotels in the area where I usually stay was booked that night. I was very pleasantly surprised by the nice suites that were spotless and looked new. They had a refridgerator, microwave, desk, couch and other amenities. In addition they provided a great breakfast that was included in the price. It turned out that this hotel was much nicer and less expensive than the hotel where I usually stay and I will certainly be staying here again in the future.

Michael P.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
#2 of 8 in Exton
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton
Hilton Garden Inn Exton / West Chester
Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton
Home2 Suites by Hilton Downingtown Route 30
Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Great Valley/Malvern

Been to Comfort Suites West Chester Exton? Share your experiences!