“Just average hotel” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites Exton

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Comfort Suites Exton
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Exton
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Just average hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I'm surprised by all the five stars? Really? Hotel was adequate but I wouldn't say it was great. I had problems with heat and air conditioning on each stay. The breakfast isn't good and the quality is poor. The staff is friendly, but overall it's just average. I travel a lot and I prefer Marriott for the same price! After reading the reviews of others I'm thinking they stayed in a different hotel !

• Stayed June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Philadelphia, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Comfort Suites Exton and its wonderful staff are our heroes! My family and I had to stay here for three days because our air conditioning at home broke down. What a nice surprise to find a mini-vacation in our own neighborhood. The staff couldn't have been more helpful, the room was spacious, clean, and COOL, the hotel had superv amenities such as a sparkling clean indoor pool and jacuzzi, and a full, hot breakfast every morning. It was also a quiet place to relax, even on July 4th Weekend. Hats off to Comfort Suites -- a hotel chain very much in command!

Room Tip: Do Priceline!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

We needed to make an unexpected stay and found out all the area hotels were booked due to a PGA golf tournament in the area. We were able to get the last room that comfort suites had available. The front desk person (Tanisha) took my name and phone number over the phone and held the room with out my charge card information despite another walking in (who we saw leaving) trying to get a room. The room itself was pretty much what you would expect in terms of size and design but was clean which is most important to me. I came back down to the front desk for recommendation on local restaurants that would be open at the late hour and again Tanisha was extremely friendly and helpful. It was really the Tanisha and the rest of the staff's service that was above average and I would recommend the stay since they made it better than the typical motel visit.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Springboro, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

After reading all the great reviews, I feel like I was sold ocean front property in Arizona! I booked a room on choicehotels website for a 1 bedroom suite. It was depicted as a true one bedroom with a separate living area. Upon check in I was told that they didn't have any room like that in the hotel and they were working with choice to correct the web. To their benefit, they did offer me 10% off my stay for the inconvenience. The tv in the room never worked properly. You had to hit a combination of buttons to make it work that the front desk couldn't really help with. At one point someone came up and fiddled with it to make it work. There was mold in the bathroom shower and the tub wouldn't drain while taking a shower. I never complained about the drainage as we were only there 2 days but had we stayed longer I would have. We peaked at the pool and there was some weird looking film on the top of the water so we did not let my daughter swim in it. On the plus side, breakfast was good. Also the location wasn't a bad drive to downtown. We also found a great ice cream place in a neighboring town called Margos.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank srich1
Naperville, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

There were no hotels because the US Open was in Ardmore, PA. Flights were cancelled and I needed a room. Natashia took pity on me and found me a room. She also, at a late hour, got me lined up with car service for a 4am pick up to head back to PHL. When you have been at the airport for hours, battling getting home and dead tired, it is huge to have someone like Natashia helping you get things done. She isn't paid enough.

My room was very comfortable and in great shape. The bathroom was up-to-date and nice to use.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

Clean, comfortable room. Breakfast was pretty standard for the genre, but perfectly fine. The fitness room was nice. We were unfortunate in having the room closest to the lobby on a night when there was a large, noisy crowd watching the NHL playoffs on the lobby TV, and when there was a sizeable group of early adolescent hockey players who were staying at the hotel, and kept thundering up and down the hall outside our room; it would have been nice if the desk staff had mentioned this when they rented us that room! But it all quieted down by 11:00, and everything else about the stay was great.

Room Tip: It can be noisy in rooms immediately adjacent to the lobby.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Montoursville, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

Everything was very good, from check-in to check-out. Natashia, the desk clerk was very helpful on everything I ask. I plan on staying there again in July. The breakfast in the morning was good, everything was hot and fresh. Parking was excellent and everything was super clean.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton
Clarion Hotel
Clarion Hotel
#7 of 8 in Exton

Been to Comfort Suites Exton? Share your experiences!