Comfort Suites West Chester Exton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskred robinking suiteroom facingpool and hot tubwafflescustomer serviceroom was cleanparking lotlobby areaair conditioningmeeting roomcoffee makerconvenient locationwould stay here againflat screen tvnice stay
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I chose this hotel based on reasonable price and the other positive reviews I read. This is a very nice, smoke-free hotel. Beds are comfortable. Rooms are modern with large fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Living room area is only separated from beds by a partition, but suited our needs. Room VERY clean! Breakfast bar in mornings very nice - but only open till 9:00 am. Staff is AMAZING! Very courteous and helpful - every single staff member super friendly and motivated to make sure we had EVERYTHING we needed. Late checkout was not a problem. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: I asked for a room on the back side of the hotel to avoid street traffic noise.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Debra B B
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I had to work an event in Philly the following day and decided to pull up short and stay here for the night. Everything was neat and clean. My rooms was spacious and everything worked.
The only problem I had was that the internet slowed a bit during peak times. Other than that, it was a good stay and I will stay again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This was my first experience staying at Comfort Suites. When visiting Exton I have always stayed at the Fairfield but all the area hotels were booked. So I took a chance and was surprised by the quality and value of the room/hotel. The only downside was the lack of variety for breakfast foods. Being spoiled by the Fairfield's extensive breakfast choices, Comfort's breakfast was plainer but overall it did have eggs/sausage that were warm.

Room Tip: I suggest if road noise bothers you to request a room at the back of the Inn. The Inn is near 2 main roads, Rt. 113/100.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank upstatemom100
Reviewed July 2, 2012

This is a brand new hotel so all the furnishings and appliances are shiny and in great working order. My suite was spacious, comfortable bed, great shower and bath area, plenty of electrical outlets and an excellent wi-fi connection. I would say this is perfect for business travel if they would upgrade their irons and boards. Some newer Choice Hotels seem to have decided that cheap, flimsy, low to the ground ironing boards and "throw-away" irons make good business sense. Not if you're a business traveler and need to iron your clothes for the next day. Bad idea. Anyway, except for this one faux pas my room at the advanced payment rate was an exceptional value. I would certainly stay here again. Though I'll pack wrinkle free business wear.

Room Tip: Always good to not have people walking above you.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank steverinsc
Reviewed June 27, 2012

This property embodies average:
- The staff is great, the facilities poor
- The rooms are large, the amenities are paltry (and the furniture is worn)
- There is nothing within walking distance (except a Red Robin) but it is in a great location to a lot of attractions and the PA Turnpike
- Breakfast is free but the food is eh

To expand a little on the points above, the staff here is great. They responded quickly to requests and were great at dealing with the large crowds at breakfast. The pool and fitness center are really lackluster. Both are in the basement with no natural light and both are tiny. The room we booked was a "suite" with a foldout couch. It is really not a suite because there is only a small glass partition between the bed and the sofa bed but there was plenty of room to sleep 4. The one chair in our room for the desk was totally worn through and broken.

The hotel is located right of the 101 and easy driving distance to a lot of things but the hotel itself has nothing but a Red Robin around it. That being said, they do provide a coupon on your room key that gets you 10% off the food at the restaurant.

I would not jump through any hoops to stay here but if the rate is right, I would take them up on another night.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family