“Always good”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
“Always good”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I go here quite a bit. It is always consistant. Service is usually good unless you get one server there. If that happens, you are sorta on your own. Steaks are good, as well as the salads and the vegetable. Bread is wonderful. For some reason, I have become hooked on the hamburgers which are very very good. Decor is , in my opinion, outdated but that is no big deal. Never had a bad experience there and I will continue to go back

• Visited February 2013

Queretaro City, Mexico
“Amazing food”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

The food is really good, I've been her twice in three weeks, and I have to say that service for dinner was excellent, but for lunch is really slow, it seems that with the place crowded the service is faster than when it is almost empty, anyway, I really recommend this place if you like steaks.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Rick S
Downingtown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Good food with great service”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had mixed reviews. I had the Flo steak with the shrimp and the steak was great and there were 8 shrimp, so it was a good deal and was tasty. The sirloin steak was so-so and not worth the price. Other 2 meals seemed to be fairly good. Sweet potatoes side dish was so-so; too much maple flavor. Waitress was very attentive.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Deb K
Malvern, Pennsylvania
“Really a great local restaurant in exton”
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Hadn't been in a while. Redone, updated look and menu. Gives you a southwest feel inside and a nicely updated menu with a great selection of steaks, ribs and burgers. Nice atmosphere and service. Lots of choices in exton and this one get higher on the list. Try it, you're going to enjoy.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great food, Great service”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had the large prime rib ($25) Outrageous - tasted great - cooked to perfection. My wife had chicken with portabelas (like $18) looked good & tasted good, I had always drove past but never stopped in - my lose. But now that I had, I will be back

• Visited August 2012