Hampton Inn Exton
$149
Sheraton.com
$139
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskpet friendly hotelcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanbreakfast barwould highly recommend this hotelstaff was friendlystayed one nightfresh fruitgreat place to staynice breakfastnice staybusiness tripwould stay here againparking lotwafflescookies
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a weekend trip. I chose it because it included a free hot breakfast buffet - something that the other hotels did not offer. The stay was great - the room was incredibly clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast buffet isn't bad, but it is limited, however, it is more than what you'd get from a Holiday Inn Express. The difference at the Hampton is the staff - *everyone* was friendly. This helped me give the hotel the rating that I did. All of the staff members seemed to really care about the service customers received and all either stopped to ask if I needed anything, or to simply say hello and wish me a good day. I absolutely stay at the Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Eva J
Julie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Exton, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

I am happy that you found our hotel staff and accomodations pleasant for your stay. Cleanliness and service are the hallmarks of our committment to every guest. Satisfied guests are loyal guests. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

I visited this hotel on the last leg of a very long road trip. The staff is just off the charts wonderful. Friendly and very caring. My first room smelled of cigarette smoke and lemon disinfectant, but I was quickly moved after calling the front desk. The rooms are small, but the linens etc are immaculate. Very comfy bed, Neutrogena toiletries which I love. Nice and quiet. Nice breakfast. Fresh baked cookies in the lobby upon arrival. Yum! The only reason this hotel did not get five stars from me is that the internet is just awful. Annoyingly slow and unreliable. Also, as nice as the rooms are, the carpets are a bit shoddy, and seem very old, which make the rooms seem less immaculate than they could be. All in all, though, would highly recommend this hotel for a lovely night's sleep.

Room Tip: Avoid fourth floor if cigarette smoke really bothers you.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Suzanne K

Thank you for your great review about your recent stay with us. We appreciate that you noted our great cleanliness and service. I am sorry that you found that your room carpet was not up to your expectations. We are dedicated to conducting regular deep cleaning to insure that all is fresh and ready. We hope that you will choose to visit us again soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

The hotel staff and breakfast are very helpful and friendly. The complimentary breakfast and clean rooms are always welcoming. A pool is available as well as reading materials should you desire make your stay relaxing. Location just off the Pennsylvania Turnpike make it accessible to many areas. Stay here all the time.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank HelenM91
Julie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Exton, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

Thanks for sharing about your visit with us. We love helping you feel at home- from a great, hot breakfast to landscaped outdoor pool to our library areas on every floor. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

This is a nice, clean and well maintained hotel situated in a safe location near quite a few highly rated eating establishments. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful with advise to a good restaurant. The room was spacious and comfortable. It was a very pleasant stay for us and we both agreed that we would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kelly C

The best recomendation is that you would choose to stay with us again! Thank you for sharing about your visit and some of the great eating options in our area. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I have found consistent good quality at Hampton Inns in several states. I was impressed that even during the "morning rush", the staff kept things stocked and clean. We were very comfortable and slept well.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank timothyo416

We believe that a great hot breakfast, clean and comfy bed and room along with caring staff helps our guests feel at home. Resting well during your travels insures that your trip is a success!