Hampton Inn Exton
  • Pool
$149
Sheraton.com
$129
All reviewsfront deskpet friendly hotelcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanbreakfast barwould highly recommend this hotelstaff was friendlystayed one nightfresh fruitgreat place to staynice breakfastnice staybusiness tripwould stay here againparking lotwafflescookies
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I stayed at this Hampton last week and was pretty impressed. It is an older facility, but the rooms look like new. I really liked that you don't have to request a fridge or microwave because every room has one. Breakfast was great and the hostess was so sweet. They don't have a gym but I was given a free pass to the YMCA that was less than a mile away.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Julie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Exton, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

We are happy that you found your visit to our hotel as clean and comfortable. Our renovated rooms provide updated amenities along with our refrigerators and microwaves, to make your stay enjoyable. We look foward to your return!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

They hotel was nice, clean, and the staff was very friendly. Breakfast was delicious and all of the room's amenities were in good order, save one: the clock radio was 25 minutes fast, could not be manually adjusted, and my request to have it fixed went unresolved. Overall, it was a generally pleasant stay and I was able to compensate for the faulty radio with my cell phone.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay with us. I apologize for the incorrect time on the clock radio in your room- inspection showed that it was defective. I am glad that the rest of your visit with us was good and hope that you will choose to stay with us again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The accommodations were nice and the property was well maintained. The staff at this hotel were all extremely helpful and pleasant. Made a very comfortable stay even more enjoyable. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Julie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Exton, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for recomending our hotel after your stay with us. I am glad that you were happy with your room, breakfast and our staff. We hope that you will visit us again soon.
Regards,

Reviewed March 29, 2013

It was one night hotel stay for this time. I guess value for money is quite high. Check-in was extremely quick. Rooms were big and clean and with all necessary things you need for nice stay.
The have good and fast free Wi-Fi, easy to use coffe machine in the room but I was missing safe in the room.

Bathroom would need a bit of refurbishing.

What I have dissliked - just extremely bad sound insulation in the room. There were a lot of jungsters in the rooms near buy, so I could here partying quite lite in to the night. I think we can blame it on the really bad entrance doors and between the 2 rooms (I think I got a room that could be familly suite)

All in all nice 1 night stay.

Room Tip: Take a room not facing to the main street
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank George1133
Julie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Exton, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I sincerely apologize for the noise issues encountered during your stay. Our guests’ comfort and safety is my number one concern and your review will assist in correcting issues in the future. When a situation like this occur, please call the front desk staff at "0" so that they can have the noisey neighbors become quiet, or help them find another place to stay. I do hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our property again. Thank you.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Book a King/Sofa room, non-smoking and ended up in a queen smoking room. When I called to change room they told me that they didn't have any more rooms and they would put a request in for a change in the morning. I suffered through the night, but when I checked in the morning there was still no availability. The staff blamed in on Expedia, saying that since I booked through Expedia my room requests, King/sofa bed were not honored. This is a joke, because I confirmed my requests. In the end I checked out, there was no refund offered or resolution given by the hotel. I would not recommend Hampton to anyone. This was the worst experience in 10 years of business travel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ebrack69
Julie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Exton, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us via TripAdvisor. I apologize that we were unable to accommodate the type of room you reserved. Although we strive to accommodate our guests with exact reservations, at times we do not have the same availability due to guests extending their stays with us. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and do hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider staying with us again.